Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Pleased to meet you all~!

I feel very happy to share my hobby with everyone here. Oh, please do call me Rin. I found this site when I was hoping to find an RP website. I saw the register and thought, "Why not?" It really does seem so that the RPers here are really thoughtful, as far as I've read the site's rules/regulations and FAQs section. RP genres I often participate in are fantasy ones :D Another option is to go freestyle RPing.

Anyway, I'm glad to be part of the community! Please show me the ropes too
Heya Rin.

Welcome to the family lol
Feel free to give me a shout if you ever have any questions. Pretty much everyone on the site is chilled and relaxed, so I have no doubts you'll get along with everyone.
Shoot me a message if you have any questions =) Or if you're looking to get an RP started. I can RP just about anything so don't feel shy to share any ideas you have haha.
Rett Topic Starter

EnkeliAgon wrote:
Heya Rin.

Welcome to the family lol
Feel free to give me a shout if you ever have any questions. Pretty much everyone on the site is chilled and relaxed, so I have no doubts you'll get along with everyone.
Shoot me a message if you have any questions =) Or if you're looking to get an RP started. I can RP just about anything so don't feel shy to share any ideas you have haha.

Oh, yes! ^^ Thanks very much for offering~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome welcome! You seem very nice, I'm certain you'll fit in very well here. :) I'm Kim, Site Admin, and please don't hesitate to ask me, the moderators, or really anyone you happen to see if you have any questions. Everyone is very friendly. :)
Rett Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome welcome! You seem very nice, I'm certain you'll fit in very well here. :) I'm Kim, Site Admin, and please don't hesitate to ask me, the moderators, or really anyone you happen to see if you have any questions. Everyone is very friendly. :)

Nice to meet you, Kim. :D I'm very grateful of you creating this site ^^ The atmosphere here is very outgoing and happy all the time, and there really are a lot of great people . I love everyone's warm welcome~
Welcome!

You made a good choice coming here. As you can see, everyone is super friendly. :)
Rett Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome!

You made a good choice coming here. As you can see, everyone is super friendly. :)

Thank you! ^^ I agree as well. I have also noticed that most users are female and still very good at portraying their male characters. There are many talented and creative people here! :)
Welcome to RPR!~ :D
If 'ya ever want to RP feel free to ask anyone~ We don't bite :3
Chris_Pike

Welcome ^_^ Welcome to the RPR! We are very welcome to have you here ^_^
Rett Topic Starter

ForsakenAngel wrote:
Welcome to RPR!~ :D
If 'ya ever want to RP feel free to ask anyone~ We don't bite :3

Thank you! :) Although I have to say, I'm a bit nervous to talk to anyone here at the moment ^^;
Rett Topic Starter

Chris_Pike wrote:
Welcome ^_^ Welcome to the RPR! We are very welcome to have you here ^_^

Thanks so much! On the other hand, I'm very glad to be here :D
Welcome to RPR Rin :) I hope you make lots of new friends here! It's a really great site for finding all kinds of RP :D
Rett Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR Rin :) I hope you make lots of new friends here! It's a really great site for finding all kinds of RP :D

Yes, thank you! I hope so as well :) I'll make the most of my time here! ^_^
Welcome Rin, i hope you are adjusting to our site easily enough. There are many friendly people on here and we are all one big crazy family. it will be a pleasure having you on the site :). if you want to rp i would be more than happy to role play with you ^^. it can seem hectic here every once in a while but we welcome you with open arms ^^. Please enjoy your stay and have some fun
Rett Topic Starter

Rivan wrote:
Welcome Rin, i hope you are adjusting to our site easily enough. There are many friendly people on here and we are all one big crazy family. it will be a pleasure having you on the site :). if you want to rp i would be more than happy to role play with you ^^. it can seem hectic here every once in a while but we welcome you with open arms ^^. Please enjoy your stay and have some fun

Nice to meet you then. I think that the people here really are pretty friendly, however I'm having difficulties on approaching new people and striking up conversations ^^; Please do show me the ropes around here. And thank you all so very much for the warm welcome. ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Pleased to meet you all~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus