Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Character Items (No Drawings, sorry)

Something like this could prove pretty useful to me, figuring out some way for Julian to steal somethings that gets him into trouble...

But not yet. Not until I've got a little less going on. ^^;
Inkliest Topic Starter

Feel free to sign up for whatever you want! I'm beginning work on the items now.
Jazmyne Grey (played by Zephyrezz)

Question One: What sort of item do you wish to receive (weapon, armor, scroll, etc.)? What genre is it?

A bracelet that can change with Jazmyne and give her advice on how to screw wishes up.

Question Two: Are the powers of this item good, neutral, or evil? If unknown, or undecided, put down 'not applicable' or 'N/A'.

Evil for the most part.

Question Three: Do you have a story you wish the item to fit into? If yes, what is it (you can pm or link this)? If no, a background story will be generated for it from scratch)

A wizard enchanted the bracelet when she was sentenced to be a genie.

Question Four: What character is this for? If this is not for a character, please state so.(This question does not apply if you are answering these under the name of another character.)

Jazmyne Grey
Inkliest Topic Starter

So I sat down and finally caught up on my requests. I'm sorry if some seem better written or thought out than others, I became more and more tired as I worked on these. Anyways, like always, questions, comments, and suggestions are welcome! Without further ado, I present your items:

For Storm Herdale (played by InsaneShadow): The Avatar Blade

(For this weapon I actually did not go too in depth with what it does. I left it at its ability to pick up elemental powers and described just the ice/cold ability because I wanted to leave the discovery of its powers up to you for your future RPs so you can explore its powers.)

How this blade came to be is unknown. Several theories exist but none have been proven true as of yet. What is known is that a steel sword, with a shining blade and dark hilt, was discovered in the Eastern region of Siberia in pristine condition under. The gnarled tree that shielded the sword from several feet of snow crumbled to dust shortly after the blade was retrieved. Before it could be properly examined an unknown thief escaped with the blade from the research facility where it was held.

While the curious nature of how the blade was found sparks conversation, it is what it can do that truly makes the sword amazing. When dragged across a surface of any element, the sword does not dull, but picks up the ability of that element. This was first discovered when it was dragged through the snow and quickly became a frost blade, capable of freezing water with just a touch. After the effect wore off it returned to a normal-blade state.

It is uncertain what exactly it will react to, but so long as one experiments with the sword, its powers are limitless.

For Moriah (played by Kuro): Moriah's Enchanted Revolver

Why enchant a revolver? Well the real question to a modern day which would be "why not". Although firearms are generally tricky to enchant, for they constantly use a new round that has to hold an enchantment, enchanted firearms still exist. No type of fire arm for witches is known well enough to truly gain a name of its own, so they generally are just referred to as whoever's enchanted weapon.

This particular enchanted firearm is one of the few in which the enchantment effects the bullet fired from the gun. By tapping into the mana of the wielder, the gun channels magic through the barrel and into the bullet as it exits the revolver.

When the bullet leaves the chamber the magic that flows over the bullet forms a small fireball that travels with the bullet. While it is not as large, or explosive, as a normal magic fireball, it does travel the same speed of the bullet. This means the enemy has a bullet surrounded by a fireball the size of a large fist flying at them at 450 meters per second.

For Mia Harris (played by InsaneShadow): Immunity Locket

Immunity lockets are not common, but they are not exactly rare either. Immunity lockets for poison are popular among rulers, while immunity lockets for disease or the elements, are common among soldiers and adventurers.

There is one type of these lockets, however, that is fairly uncommon, and is no longer created by the mage's guild. This is the Immunity Locket of silver. Created by a blackmailed mage, it provided immunity to silver for whichever being that wears it. It's original owner was a werewolf that used the mage's family as a means to obtain such an artifact. The knowledge of how to create one of these enchanted steel lockets was soon wiped, but not before a dozen were already created. While thirteen existed, none of the other twelve were as powerful as the original locket, which provided complete immunity to silver.

After the werewolf passed away, it exchanged hands. This happened several times until the accounts of the item disappeared with the tales of the monsters that bore them. The location of this first locket is no longer known, except for the one who owns it.

For Asheydoo55 (player): Arma Immortales

(This armor was very fun to create! It was originally just going to prolong life. I decided to add a second item in conjunction with it just before typing it all up. Feel free to change whatever you wish, or request changes to any part. This armor may be a bit OP.)

The lives of mortals are laughably short to those who can live forever. Should one be capable of surviving all the dangers of the world, none can live past their pitiful racial lifespan. None, that is, without the Arma Immortales.

This armor was created by Death himself, given to a powerful warlord in return for the blood he would shed thereafter. It gave the bearer the ability to absorb the life force of those he/she kills to extend his own life. The armor only works, however, if the bearer is the one that kills the other human, or similar intelligent creature/race.

After over three hundred years, the warlords reign of terror was ended when he was assassinated in his bathing tub, and his armor stolen from the table it rested on. It was another twenty years before another murdering spree began for the armor. This has occurred several other times through out history. Some that come to posses the Arma Immortales only killed those they deemed evil, but this in turn corrupted the souls as their judgement became skewed.

After a thousand years the armor gained a new adornment to its black plate metal and golden highlights. The infamous item added to the already feared armor was called the blood stone. This large red jewel had already earned its name from the unique way it attracted blood. When placed near fresh blood the blood seems to flow into, brightening the glow and darkening the color of the red gem.

The gem, when alone, would slowly leech the life out of its bearer, rather than obsorb his/her blood. The bearer could only keep them self alive while wearing it by letting the blood stone absorb fresh blood. Why do this? When the gem is 'full' it releases powerful magic that can reanimate a single human-sized corpse (even if it is a skeleton). The gem can also slowly heal the bearer if it is fully charged and the magic is not used. This, however, depletes the magic it stored over time.

While the gem can be taken out, it is difficult and the craftsmen working risks death by the second. Now that it was placed into the armor, its abilities had a different affect. Running now off of the life force the armor steals from others, the bearer no longer has a leech effect on them. The gem does still absorb blood, and when in combat attackers are often horrified by the trails of blood that seem to wind up the armor and into the gem, which just glows brighter and brighter.

The gem also gives the bearer a rather high healing rate, even when not fully charged, but still depletes its magic. Working with the armor, it gains two new abilities. Rather than just casting the red ball of magic at a corpse to reanimate it, the ball can be cast at a living being to steal their life force instantly and have it absorbed by the armor. It also, with its leeching ability only not effective on the bearer, will transfer the life force of one touching it into the armor. This notorious action of embracing enemies to steal their life force has become known as death's embrace.

For Jazmyne Grey (played by InsaneShadow): The Bracelet of Tainted Conscience

What has a genie to live for? They are not free, they live in cramp little bottles, they are always working for greedy men and women who waste their wishes on either dumb or cliche things, and worst of all, they get no vacation time.

These factors have made the transformation into a genie a somewhat depressing event, unless one desires the controlled powers of a genie so much as to endure all of this for eternity. For these reasons a wizard also made a single item to help one genie get back at those who demand wishes to try and fix their imperfect lives. This item was called the Bracelet of Tainted Conscience.

Wearing this bracelet, a genie is semi-pardoned from their duty to follow their master's wish to the letter. This means they can answer the wish in any sort of way they please. This freedom of power can be used for both good and bad intentions, something the wizard had not thought of when he created it.

Reports of what the wizard had done spread to his colleagues and they soon confronted him about the matter. He was murdered before he could create more than a single bracelet, which was gifted to a newly turned genie.
Inkliest Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Something like this could prove pretty useful to me, figuring out some way for Julian to steal somethings that gets him into trouble...

But not yet. Not until I've got a little less going on. ^^;

Oooh, trouble is fun!
*flails*
Oh
oh my God
bless
bless you
that is so awesome I can't wait to use it <3
EEEEEEEEEEE <3333
OH.MY.GOD. I must have one more for Liz. :3 just one because I <3 them soooo mooch!!

Q1. Armor. Something that will help her defend herself against "other creatures." Sci-Fi.
Q2. Good.
Q3. It was used before her to deal with the demons entering the human world.
Q4. Lizzzzzzz (Elizabeth Monroe)
Can I ask for another one? :>

Question One: Armor set and a weapon if possible <3

Question Two: Mostly evil, though with a small bit of good powers in there (not that it's really bad or good itself, but that's how the character's powers work, it'd be awesome if it could make her stronger maybe? Up to you <3)

Question Three: N/A

Question Four: I need this for Zalleeon

Thank you!!!!!! <3
Inkliest Topic Starter

After a long time away from RPR for school and other activities, I am back and will start on these as soon as possible.
Question One: What sort of item do you wish to receive (weapon, armor, scroll, etc.)? What genre is it?

Clothing, Cloth, preferably something light weight but sturdy, black or charcoal in color. Fantasy Halloween style Horror.

Question Two: Are the powers of this item good, neutral, or evil? If unknown, or undecided, put down 'not applicable' or 'N/A'.

N/A

Question Three: Do you have a story you wish the item to fit into? If yes, what is it (you can pm or link this)? If no, a background story will be generated for it from scratch)

See this page, read under "Bio/ History"

Question Four: What character is this for? If this is not for a character, please state so.(This question does not apply if you are answering these under the name of another character.)

See this character.

You are so awesome!!!
Just checking in! ^^'
Inkliest Topic Starter

Yep, working on everything! I had some connection issues that held me back. I have an RP I need to reply to then I will get the items to you guys!
WOOT, you're awesome!!!
Inkliest Topic Starter

Alright, it's about time I got these done! I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I am using my IPhone for this, it gets a little difficult with my fat thumbs! Without further ado:

For Elizabeth Monroe (played by InsaneShadow): The ADS V.2

(Creating this item actually reminded me a lot of my own demon hunting armor my character Hunter Archill uses. Fret not, I made sure to make them different.)

Demons- nasty, bloodthirsty, clever, and indefinitely evil beings Hell-bent on the demise of humanity. Often unbeknownst to the human population, these creatures have been engaged in a never ending war with the people meant to contain them. Back in the old days this would have been an issue, but now technology has joined the fight and smites anything it wants, the user simply must choose what.

A fair example of this would be Anti-Demon Suit Version Two. Most, however, call it by its much cooler name, The ADS V.2. Going past the poor technical name, but somewhat snazzy shortened name, the ADS V.2 is a sporty all white, high tech, combat suit originally created for demon hunting. A cross is often painted on some models to help repel the more squeamish demons.

The ADS V.2 comes with a retractable visor, which comes in user's of either tinted black, orange, blue, red, or yellow. It has a fully functioning HUD system to display a map of the immediate area, armor status, contacts, and even controls for a music player to blast jams when you need to "put that thing right back where it came from or so help me."

More useful in combat are the suits ability to covert self in Holy water through well placed pores, and the thrusters on the back of the armor. Now these thrusters are not the average launch-up-and-forward thrusters. Instead they are placed directly perpendicular to the user's body, to thrust them forwards with great speed. This is often used to catch running prey.

For Zalleeon (played by Asheydoo55): The Chains of True Light

There is no bond like that of the ones used in angelic prisons. Their strength is unyielding to even the strongest force. No captive can ever be free without being let go. But what happens when one of these shackles does manage to break? This is when you are left with not restraints, but an armor like no other.

No called the Chains of True Light, this Broken angelic shackle no longer carries the chains it used to to bind its bearer. Now the bearer becomes consumed in spiraling beams of light that cover the body, going from one shackle to the other. The more virtuous the bearer, the brighter the light. The more sinful the bearer, the more dark it becomes.

Although hardly any mortal blade can break through this armor, it has two major downsides. The first being it's weakness to magic and/or immortal weapons. These, be they powerful enough, can sweep right through the armor with hardly any resistance. The second drawback is the open nature of the armor. Although it is almost unbreakable, the beams do not cover the entire body, and the gaps in between leave the bearer slightly vulnerable to thrust and projectile attacks. Thankfully the spirals help to stop most from going too deep.

For Jak XIII (played by virusghost18): Night Thread Cloth

Have you ever tried sewing the night into clothing? I have. I ended up doing nothing more than stirring up air and received rather funny looks from my neighbors. However, that is the mortal realm. There is another realm, one where All Hollow's Eve is more of a worldy life style. This is where the Night Thread Cloth was created.

Many years ago a pumpkin king asked one of his mages to find him garments that would protect him, but let him move freely as well. The Mage in turn replied, "I will make the night your protection." And that is precisely what he did. With a process he too to his grave, the Mage created a set of garments out of the night itself.

This, however, was no mere garment. Not only did it solidify when impacted by something at high speeds, but it wielded the power of the night to the pumpkin king. When the sun disappeared and the king sore his special garments, he too could disappear from sight, yet stand no more than ten feet away from his foe. Not only this, but it is said that more powerful kings have been able to control the light of the moon as it shines down upon the land, concentrating it or making an area void of it.

After the king passed, he left it to his son. That pumpkin king left it to his son, and so on, and so on. It has become an item of mystery and dark beauty.
Gamers wrote:
For Jak XIII (played by virusghost18): Night Thread Cloth

Have you ever tried sewing the night into clothing? I have. I ended up doing nothing more than stirring up air and received rather funny looks from my neighbors. However, that is the mortal realm. There is another realm, one where All Hollow's Eve is more of a worldy life style. This is where the Night Thread Cloth was created.

Many years ago a pumpkin king asked one of his mages to find him garments that would protect him, but let him move freely as well. The Mage in turn replied, "I will make the night your protection." And that is precisely what he did. With a process he too to his grave, the Mage created a set of garments out of the night itself.

This, however, was no mere garment. Not only did it solidify when impacted by something at high speeds, but it wielded the power of the night to the pumpkin king. When the sun disappeared and the king sore his special garments, he too could disappear from sight, yet stand no more than ten feet away from his foe. Not only this, but it is said that more powerful kings have been able to control the light of the moon as it shines down upon the land, concentrating it or making an area void of it.

After the king passed, he left it to his son. That pumpkin king left it to his son, and so on, and so on. It has become an item of mystery and dark beauty.

This is perfect!!! Thank you so much!!!
AWESOMEEEEE
Inkliest Topic Starter

No problem. Hoping to revive this thread and create more magical mystical junk!
awesome, thank you <3333333333
Kim Site Admin

This is kind of a cool idea! I applaud your ingenuity in practicing your creativity, and your helpfulness in offering it to the community. :)
Jaxon Haze (played by Zephyrezz)

A ring that makes the user have more control over their natural magik. Fantasy.

Neutral

I got nothing so have fun. :P

(Posted as Character)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Character Items (No Drawings, sorry)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus