Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Character Items (No Drawings, sorry)

Inkliest Topic Starter

Thank you guys very much!

I apologize, I first suffered a creative block for this item, then almost forgot about it. But I'm sitting down and working this out until it is done. Below is the result!

For Jaxon Haze (played by InsaneShadow): Mana Ring

(I figured a more broad type of item would be better for this. I'll leave choosing which type of mana ring he has up to you! Gosh, it shouldn't have been this hard!)

Although not the rarest of all magical items, this may be one of the most useful. Mana rings are needed by many magic users to maintain some sort of control over their magical powers. Without them their powers may run rampant, or just go dormant. There are three types of mana rings that vary in strength, all of which have the same intricately carved gold and silver swirl. The first of these is the sapphire mana ring, this is the most powerful of all mana rings but also the most rare. The second is the emerald mana ring, which is the second most powerful and has a moderate rarity. The third and weakest, but most common type of mana ring, is the glass mana ring. In all three types the stone has a slight enchantment that also makes it faintly visible in the dark.
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Question One: What sort of item do you wish to receive (weapon, armor, scroll, etc.)? What genre is it?
Bow. Fantasy.

Question Two: Are the powers of this item good, neutral, or evil? If unknown, or undecided, put down 'not applicable' or 'N/A'.
Neutral.

Question Three: Do you have a story you wish the item to fit into? If yes, what is it (you can pm or link this)? If no, a background story will be generated for it from scratch)
I'm not really sure. I want to say come up with something, but read my character page for the bow.

Question Four: What character is this for? If this is not for a character, please state so.(This question does not apply if you are answering these under the name of another character.)
Archer :P
And I return... >.> XD

Question One: What sort of item do you wish to receive (weapon, armor, scroll, etc.)? What genre is it?
A weapon of some sort. :3 I have only created two which are just the same one just separate forms of it. :P

Question Two: Are the powers of this item good, neutral, or evil? If unknown, or undecided, put down 'not applicable' or 'N/A'.
Well, technically I would think they are neutral because she basically hates everything but won't kill without reason though most of her missions are form her father.

Question Three: Do you have a story you wish the item to fit into? If yes, what is it (you can pm or link this)? If no, a background story will be generated for it from scratch)
I'm fine with whatever, I would just like it to tie into the whole Hell scene(Couldn't think of another way to describe it.)
Ignore this. >.<
Jumping in for another, I'm going to keep u in buisness!

Armor that boots her godly abilities while in battle.

Good

You can make up how she came to have it, and it's story. ;) (FYI the only thing I realllly need you to include is it's ability to boost her demi-god abilities.

Question Four: What character is this for? If this is not for a character, please state so.(This question does not apply if you are answering these under the name of another character.)

(Posted As Character)
Loki Nightblade (played by Zelphyr)

Out of curiosity, would you be able to take something like Loki's armband here and expand on it?
Inkliest Topic Starter

Most definitely!

And the more I thought about it, the more I started getting an idea for it. ^^;

By the way, you might have missed someone on the page before, not sure.

And upon further consideration, you can probably do a better job than me. ^^

It's the armband described in the profile. Fantasy. :)

Question Two: Are the powers of this item good, neutral, or evil?

N/a

Question Three: Do you have a story you wish the item to fit into? If yes, what is it (you can pm or link this)?

I got to thinking out could have something to do with some family curse or pseudo-curse ("you have a responsibility" kind of thing, or otherwise). Whether the armband it the curse, a part of the curse, or some manner of anti-curse... I'll let you figure that out. ^^;

Question Four: What character is this for?

This one.
Inkliest Topic Starter

THERE'S BEEN AN UPDATE TO THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD! WOOHOO!

It's bout time I stopped lollygaggin' and being lazy! Here's the latest batch!

Alrighty! Right after I post this I'll be messaging Archer and Loki Nightblade to ask a few questions about their character and item. I'll get it done ASAP after I get a clearer image of what you are looking for (since once of you has part of it created and another I'm not sure if I'm basing it off of another weapon of yours or not). As for the rest, here you go!

For Jean Florance (played by Kuro): Devil's Deal Darts

(I have no experience creating demons and the like, so I'll do what I can.)
The Devil can take your soul in many ways. The most well known of these are his deals. However, there is a less known, and even more feared way. Named after the best known way to lose your soul, Devil's Deal Darts have the capability to evict your soul from your body at the slightest prick. What happens to the body after the soul leaves? It becomes another puppet of the devil, following every command until killed. The rarity of these means that in order for one to have them they would have to receive them directly from the devil himself. Only a truly cold hearted assassin from Hell could bring them self to use these.

For Zoeandria King (played by InsaneShadow): The Touched Armor

(I see this... and it's just so short... If you don't like it tell me and I'll redo it.)
A cloth tunic with plates of metal on the outside, the Touched Armor doesn't look like anything very special. However, this ordinary piece of sort-of-protective armor has been imbued with great power. As a gift to his sons and daughters, Poseidon embed several pieces of equipment with his own power. One of these is the Touched Armor. Now, should the user be a descendant of his, their powers are amplified when wearing the metal covered tunic as they are able to draw from the powers of their father.
Inkliest Topic Starter

Because these last two are items not of my own creation I'm PMing the owners of the items their descriptions. Just a heads up!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Character Items (No Drawings, sorry)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus