Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Zombie Viruses and Knitting Needles

Yo.

My name is Cacophony and you can call me just that. I'm a little bit discordant and I like to make a lot of noise, but of course that's only when I'm watching horror movies.

I'm a brand new knitter and artist. I got into knitting because of a friend of mine preassuring me into it and I'm beginning to find that I like it. I got into art because of a friend of mine pressuring me into it and I started to like it. Do you see a pattern?

I've been writing for 16 years and roleplaying for 10 of those. I started with X-Men and I moved up to original characters. I've written several novels and I'm working to get published.

My interest in anything I do is from the perspective as an artist. I believe that everything humans do is for the sake of art and I love more than anything to learn the meaning behind things. This is especially true of films, which I believe are just as valuable as books.

Oh, and as far as zombies go - I like them fast, mean and smart.
Sanne Moderator

Hello there!! Welcome to the site. :D

I must admit I screamed internally at the topic title. I'm now officially going on a zombie killing spree with knitting needles. XD

You might like the group I run called The Yarn Stash. It's for knitters and crocheters, if you need any help with your projects or want to show off, just drop in!

The community is super friendly here too. :) I hope you'll find your way around the site okay. If not give us a holler.
Cacophony Topic Starter

That was exactly what I was thinking! I think a good strong needle might be a pretty good weapon if you have to get up close, plus all the other applications!

I think I'll find my way around, but I'll make sure to yell at you if I need help.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome! As Sanne said, everyone here's pretty friendly, so don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions. :)
Cacophony Topic Starter

Thanks! Everyone is being awesome so far!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you're getting along great so far. :)
Welcome to the site! :) I hope you're liking it here so far. I'd love to see some of your knitting or art, in addition to the group feel free to post things you've created in the arts and creativity forums :D that way everyone can see it!
Cacophony Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcomes. One I'm finished this current project I hope to have something worthy of sharing.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Zombie Viruses and Knitting Needles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus