Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » how is your friendmaking? ^^

A) I See everyone as a friend and add them immediately

B) I have a long friends list due to people who are like A

C) I'll accept friends to befriend me but they need to win my actual friendship

D) everyone f*ck off (yes language I know)

I'm C mostly
I'll only befriend persons I know and if someone wants to be my friend I don't know I'll let them be my friend but I won't friend them back

I had my say,... now it's your turn ^^
Mine is a mix of A and B. :) I see a lot of people as a friend when I first meet them. Or at least a potential friend! When someone friends me, I friend them back, because to me it's the basis of a friendship. I can't be their friend if I'm not learning more about them. :)

My friendship isn't hard to get. If you talk to me, and you're nice to me, then you're my friend!
Raven_Darkfur Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Mine is a mix of A and B. :) I see a lot of people as a friend when I first meet them. Or at least a potential friend! When someone friends me, I friend them back, because to me it's the basis of a friendship. I can't be their friend if I'm not learning more about them. :)

My friendship isn't hard to get. If you talk to me, and you're nice to me, then you're my friend!

well mine is also based on communtcation from the other side, but if it is to add me to a HUGE friendlist (say that I'm nr 300) then it's not needed anymore for me :/
Raven_Darkfur wrote:
well mine is also based on communtcation from the other side, but if it is to add me to a HUGE friendlist (say that I'm nr 300) then it's not needed anymore for me :/

Yeah I can understand that

it's also why I gave up facebook XD
Meri (played by Yuka)

A combination of A, B and C, mostly the latter.

a bit confusing :s but no one is only A B C or D I guess ^^
(hopefully no one is D)
Meri (played by Yuka)

It depends on who it is and how many interests I share with them, usually.

yup interests, mostly that does the trick with me to ^^
I think I fit most in B though without a long list of friends.

I'm more of the "I don't give a shoarma" mindset, I'll friend people back when they friend me but that's just about it. The friending system on this site is quite useless to me as I only would befriend someone I want to play with more than once so I can see when they're online. But seeing as RPR doesn't show the only thing I'd use a friend list for I don't find any value in it.

yeah all the people I've been playing with a long time I only see as a friend or persons I know IRL
... Would it be bad for me to say I'm like C? :P.

I love everyone, so I'm a little like A, however I don't "friend" them instantly. They have to earn it :). I do care for people; even those I don't consider friends in the slightest, but to be listed as a close friend is different.

Experience wrote:

I love everyone, so I'm a little like A, however I don't "friend" them instantly. They have to earn it :). I do care for people; even those I don't consider friends in the slightest, but to be listed as a close friend is different.

Indeed,... I find it annoying how people only want a huge friendlist without knowing even half of them
But I think I earned your Friendship ^^
or didn't I? :|
Raven_Darkfur wrote:
Experience wrote:

Indeed,... I find it annoying how people only want a huge friendlist without knowing even half of them

You did earn my friendship :P. You're an awesome person!

Experience wrote:
Raven_Darkfur wrote:
Experience wrote:

You did earn my friendship :P. You're an awesome person!

Hugzies ^^
thank you Exp :p
I'm... C, I think? I'll friend you back if you friend me and I don't know you well, because hey, there might be a chance that we can be good friends.

But you've gotta earn it (it's pretty easy). My accepting a friend request isn't an automatic "omg we r bbfs 4evah!"
When I go out of my way to friend request someone though, I do it because I know for sure that this person could be or is my friend.

Copper_Dragon wrote:
I'm... C, I think? I'll friend you back if you friend me and I don't know you well, because hey, there might be a chance that we can be good friends.

But you've gotta earn it (it's pretty easy). My accepting a friend request isn't an automatic "omg we r bbfs 4evah!"
When I go out of my way to friend request someone though, I do it because I know for sure that this person could be or is my friend.

Those sure are some nice and well thought words ^^
keep it that way
and you'll have loads of good friends ;)
Hm...I'm really new to the site, but I've just been friending people based on if we're rping or not, and I did friend one person that was even newer than me to the site, because they had a neat character and I thought we could rp. I'll friend anyone really, my MSN and AIM lists are pretty big. I just tend to enjoy a wide variety of rp with different people, and I've made some of my best online friends from chatting with them randomly on a roleplay site.

I typically thought of the friending system on here as a way to keep up with people you were currently rping with. Interesting to see that some people take it more seriously than that!

[Offtopic but your picture is gorgeous Experience :) I love it.]
A mix of B and C I will friend people im in long term rps with via Forum, Furc, or some other type of rp like that, and i will accept friends and friend em back if they do it, but if they say a friend and such is up to how they treat me.
Minerva

I'm semipicky because of the age when aim added everyone to recent buddies who msged you. I was head admin of a site with 8000 then so my list got retarded and i still don't know who half of them are. I tend to look for friendly people here, and try to friend them knowing we might have an interesting rp some day. That's about it.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » how is your friendmaking? ^^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus