Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Made an Epic Template for everyone :)

Sanne Moderator

Hey guys!

I was messing around with editing a template last night and while I like it, I didn't want to keep it to myself.

It's pretty simple and on the bright and girly side. It's called Sunset Meadow and is available for everyone with an Epic Membership. You should be able to find it among one of the last pages of the template selection! Enjoy. :)

You can view a live preview on Milena's page.

nPVhLwO.png
This is very beautiful! Is it hard to make templates?
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Cacophony wrote:
This is very beautiful! Is it hard to make templates?

Thank you!

It kind of depends on how much CSS you know and what you want to make. In my case, I like to take existing templates (only official RPR templates) and then change the values around, including images, until I get something nice. If you don't know anything or much about CSS, it will be much harder for you than if you have experience with the coding.

You can also make whole designs in things like Photoshop. I made the official Cake templates and drew pretty much everything by hand which was then turned into a CSS template. The coding of such designs is a bit harder.
Aww, this is cute and lovely!
This is so stunning! Nice work, Sanne.
What a great Template! I have just the character for it!

Aww thank you guys! I'm still making minor modifications (particularly to the way the items are listed in the Basic Info widget). If anyone has suggestions or thinks something else will look better, give me a holler. c:

Also I'd love it if you guys show off your profiles where you use this! <3
Clover (played by Strangedisease)

Here is the profile I used it on! :D

Clover wrote:
Here is the profile I used it on! :D

Aww yay!!

I just updated the template. I added (self made) pixel flowers to the list. It only applies to the basic info list, so if you use the bulleted list in any other widget, it will just show up plain like this:
  • Item
  • Item

Numbered lists are still just numbered, that won't change.

However, I can easily change it so that every bulleted list in other widgets also have flowers. Is that something I should put in or keep it limited to the basic info widget?
S'all lovely and sunny and stuff. ^^

Novalyyn wrote:
S'all lovely and sunny and stuff. ^^

Thank you!! <3 <3 I'm glad people like it. Any feedback is welcome.

Update! Now, if you have kudos on your character, the widget will display them as neat speech bubbles!

sl7ir5b.png
OH! I love this! <3

Rubix wrote:
OH! I love this! <3

Thank you!! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Made an Epic Template for everyone :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus