Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Al Morel Discussion Thread

Loren Topic Starter

Yep XD I'm also imagining Lanthe facing off with your wizard XD Trouble for the both of them, really. Lanthe's actively an anti-magic guy, despite the fact that he's all but human...all but remotely normal, too.

Anyways, your characters are cool. You could bring both, no? (Then again, there are those reasons you mentioned. Hmm. Generally, for me, I only bring characters which I have a good...ish plot for in my mind...)

By the way, what do you think of the group? I'm still trying to find a way to incorporate images in the backround, but I simply have no idea how ..*facepalm*
I could bring them both, I could bring my special weapon into the mix, I haven't used this person yet, but I wanted to keep the character quiet until I used it for DnD. But what the hell?

I think I could bring both, but if I don't find interest in them I have my gorgeous temptress to the field. She seems to be a favorite from others, wonder why? XP

I've fought an anti-mage before in branchwood. I don't think I will have much a problem, considering my Wizard is thought out a lot and I have ways of working around some things. He's very powerful, but he is only human.

Sorta...
Loren Topic Starter

Ha...well, Lanthe's kinda of a time travelling shapeshifting sociopathic genius. From hell. With complete immunity to magic, because he doesn't have DNA (sort of.) The only thing that affects him, greviously, is iron.

Anyways, he uses the mysterious and legendary techniques of cold, obvious Fridge Logic. So I don't know ...XD

Oh, and despite looking like a somewhat malicious lawyer or a young, odd looking boy (or a hydra. Or whatever.) He's...not a demon. Not really. He's worse.
PANGAEA

I'm not too sure as to where I will place Iveth exactly, being in the position she is as someone who condemns any magic whatsoever. I could possibly get an idea once something starts up..
I see... Well, by his asaumed neutral nature and Sasuki's non-urged sense of destruction. I don't think much trouble would come to it. I don't think a man would out right just decide to pick a fight with someone because they were simply bored.

But I am not a man who is always right.

I do find it funny that man made metals are a harm to the man, bringing to mind the fact that said person could be a fariy. But as I am sure, that is not true at all.

But I do think there would be no reason to have qualms with our characters, unless one of us is an ass h*le and picks on the other person, Spilledink and I have worked a lot with Iveth and Sasuki back in Branchwood, so I have a vouch for saying that Sasuki wouldn't just go out right and beat someone up for fun.

Though if he is challenged will find a way to make it happen.

Which adds another question, would previous connections with characters (i.e. Iveth and Sasuki) be wiped away and made anew for this story or could we have connections? Either one works for me, I am good at making friends. XP
Loren Topic Starter

Believe me, Lanthe's not a fairy. And I exagerated his powers somewhat in his last post... immunity to illusion or alteration magics? Sure. I mean, you can't exactly mind control him or turn him into a rat (which would be awkward, since he'd change right back again.) Immunity to big fireballs? Hell, no. XD Besides, his shapeshifting takes a while to complete, depending on his level of tirednes. So his only advantage over a wizard would be his agility (maybe...depends on his form) or intellect. XD

I don't really get into fights a lot with my characters. Sometimes, things get *really* wacky from then on, so I try to avoid them at the start of the roleplay :) Sorry if I seemed a little brusk with my last post, I was a bit tired yesterday. XD

I don't mind if your characters still have connections from a previous rp XD *shrugs* as long as its fine for both of you, sure.
I don't find illusion to be exactly that, but I can see your immunity to shape shifting. Other things would be a big kind of problem for me, possibly, but I'm sure it would totally end in a close tie, I see Sasuki being strong in almost every kind of magic, but I doubt that I could be that fast to fix up the problem with relfexes, though I don't think k would need speed to do what I can. XP

If you're cool with the idea of it and Spilledink is okay with the idea, then I haven't a problem, it would add more interest and motivation to my character to join in on this idea. Which solidifies my magic user to be the first to join. Hope things go well here.
Loren Topic Starter

Yep.

Shall we wait for the others to start up the roleplay?
I got a few more minutes of time in school, so as of now I can't really do that without getting caught, xP

So I'm gonna wait.
PANGAEA

It sounds like a great plan to me though I still need to find my place in this RP. I'm sure it'll come around when we begin. I'll be waiting for the first post since I wouldn't be so sure as to how to start off. In the meantime I have other RPs to answer as well. ((Also no simulations or any of those things will need to be used in this RP this RP XD))
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, Okay XD
Do you want me to make a first post, to launch things up?
PANGAEA

That would be great! Take your time. :)
Mind if I join in on this?
Loren Topic Starter

Okay, guys. I'm back for the day, and I'll start up the rp soon :)
Loren Topic Starter

Well, I finally started it up :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Al Morel Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus