Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New!

Well, I was told by my RP Repository Checklist that I must introduce myself, So here I am!

Hello! It's a pleasure to see such a wonderful place full of wonderfully tantalizing characters... Too bad I'm too nervous to attack someone's guestbook!
welcome to rpr!! you will enjoy it very much =P
Avery Kindervaalt (played by DasGespenst) Topic Starter

Why thank you very much, I think I will. :D
Kim Site Admin

Yes, putting checkmarks on your checklist is quite important! ;)

We are all very glad to meet you. I hope soon enough you will feel brave enough to leave comments. Plus RP with us. :)
DasGespenst Topic Starter

I hope so, I'm such a ninny meeting new people, it's terrible!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Everyone is friendly here, we like meeting new people :)

And may I say, welcome!
Welcome, welcome! I won't bite too hard. ;D
DasGespenst Topic Starter

Thank you and thank you ^^

And I don't think necessarily it's the biting one has to worry about XD
Meri (played by Yuka)

Avery Kindervaalt wrote:
Well, I was told by my RP Repository Checklist that I must introduce myself, So here I am!

Hello! It's a pleasure to see such a wonderful place full of wonderfully tantalizing characters... Too bad I'm too nervous to attack someone's guestbook!

Welcome to RPR :) Don't be afraid!
Welcome to RPR! :) We're all very friendly here, so no need to worry! I think the best way to get relaxed into the site is to hop on the thread 'Just Talkin' :)' and go into chatmode. There's always at least one or two of us hanging around and simply chatting. :) It's probably one of the best ways to get a feel for the community and build up some friendships!

I'm sure you'll like RPR, and we're all glad to have you! I'm excited to see what kind of characters you'll bring us :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi! It's good to see a new face. :D

I didn't know we had a checklist though... o.o
Welcome to RPR! I had a read over you characters, and they sound fascinating :D a grand ol time to play with :) hopefully you enjoy your stay! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus