Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 2nd Annual Midsummer Art Trade!

HwoThumb

Grey Raini wrote:
I had WAY too much fun with this!
I am so gunna have to participate in future art trades!
And all the amazing art that is getting posted, omg its all just so wonderful and awesome!!!
Let's do another art trade, guys!

Like, right now!
I am so fracking down for that Hwo! <3
I am sooo down for that~
If anyone wants to do more art exchanges feel free to message me with who you would like a drawing of and I will do the same to you~ <3

Let's keep the fun going!
Loki Topic Starter

Wow all these are fantastic guys! I love seeing all the artwork you all have worked so hard on! <3
HwoThumb

So, should we actually make a thread for it? "M̶i̶d̶ ENDsummer Art Trade: The sequel?"

Because that drawing of Antero is pretty neat, but I'd like to see Kiri done too, and I'd like to try out drawing other people's charries as well.
Kavka wrote:
I drew Experience's characters Taeko and Skarlet!
They were lots of fun to draw! Everyone else looks like they put a lot of effort and care into their entries too :>

vn6FYqj.jpg

Eeee!! I love this so much - it's just perfect ;3; Thank you! :D
Sanne Moderator

HwoThumb wrote:
So, should we actually make a thread for it? "M̶i̶d̶ ENDsummer Art Trade: The sequel?"

Because that drawing of Antero is pretty neat, but I'd like to see Kiri done too, and I'd like to try out drawing other people's charries as well.

You can definitely do trades on your own, but remember that there's another official art trade coming up at the end of the year for the holidays. :)
Pandah wrote:
I got...... Kat2000! :D
1ymu5z.png
Link in case the file gets shrunk

I was also messaged by my giver, Candleshy. They were worried they would not be here for the end date, and I'm not sure if they ever did let Loki know, so I will post what I got from them, too! ^^

D3TXDBe.png
gLdxBKp.png
(insert high pitched squealing)

Thanks for posting for me, Pandah <3 I'm just now getting internet, so I would have been way late if I had waited!
Annie_isOkay wrote:
This is Ardaen, for Rubix. Hope you like it :3 I don't normally draw guys but it turned out better than I imagined it :) -Except for that hand. That hand is weird.-

Sketch200212842_resized_zps1be974a3.png

He looks great. :D Thank you!
This is Anna for bluwolf0 :)

arttradebluwolf_zps3f0c3686.png
Lae for Craftywench!

arttradecraftywench_zps9edada00.png
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
This is Anna for bluwolf0 :)

arttradebluwolf_zps3f0c3686.png

Thank you so very much! This was far beyond what I could have possibly wished for. She is absolutely perfect!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 2nd Annual Midsummer Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus