Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Beggining of Reality

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Gayle scratched the back of his neck, smiling nervously. "aheh.. Its nothing really..!"

Zaire smiled just a little. "no problem at all. I bet it is."

An electronic buzz shot through the fortress, ringing three times.

"oh.. Its almost time for lights out." even though the term seemed childish, it was incredibly important to the organization and protection of Fora.
Alma (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

"Should we be heading back then?"
She motion towards the door.

"yes."

They hurried out of the tower and back to the main hall, the night street lights begginging to glow.
Gayle yawned.

"so tireeeeddddd~!"

Alma yawned to
"Your making me tired gayle"
She smiled at him as she spoke

Gayle smiled back at her, blushing.

"hehe..."

He stopped at the arch of her new room. "so uh...i'll see you tomorrow..!"

Zaire nodded. "oh, and be prepared for the morning bell."

"Will do! And um Zaire, can I talk to you real quick before you go to bed?"

Gayle waved at Alma before heading tiredly to the workshop where the two boys stayed.

"hnn..?" Zaire tilted his head slightly to the right. "yes..?"

((I've had this post in my mind for weeks lol!))

"Well um..."
She wrapped her arms around him in a soft hug.
"I can't thank you enough for saving me Zaire"
Letting go she blushed a moment before heading to her room.

((YES. Just...YES.))

Even under the wrappings, anyone could see his face turn red. He hugged her back just as gently, completely shocked.

"ah....your welcome..."

He felt her leave,and pressed a button on the keypad that made the hoverdoor solid. All the doors became this way at night.
"see you.."
He began to walk back to his workshop.

Even though he tried to conceal it, you could see his smile.

((LOL, even I'm blushing a bit!))

AS Alma walked in she stopped in the middle of the floor. Her heart threatened to jump out of her chest. For a second she smiled. THen realization hit. The next five minutes were filled with her going through a not yet normal bedtime routine and her softly saying "Did I just do that", her face getting steadily redder.

Finally, she landed on her bed in a sigh. Sitting, she quitely thought out loud.

"I can't beleive I just did that. I met him only this afternoon and I... It's not that I didn't mean it but I could have just given him a handshake or something! *sigh* Well either way, I did it and I feel kinda..."

Her face got somehow redder. Shaking her head she layed down just in time for lights out, her face still red as she slept.

(kekeke! I just did a happy dance~!So flippin' CUTE. Man.. It takes a person as awesome as Alma to even dare getting close to Zaire. ....>_>.... he has bombs.)

Zaire awoke with a jolt. Another nightmare...

He sat up, touching the open skin on his face. Ugh..cold sweat. Gayle's breathing was slow. He must be sleeping still. What time is it..? Zaire's sensitive fingertips brithed the glass on his watch. He groaned. Three hours before morning bell..!

((you stole my nightmare idea! lol stop reading my mind via internet))

Alma woke up with a shudder, if she had a nightmare she couldn't remember. Sadly her maddness took control. She heard a low familier growl. Her half closed eyes jolted awake. There standing above her bed was a familier image. A man wearing a lab coat stood over her. His eyes hidden bye the gas mask and in his hand a syringe. But he wasn't the cause of her fright. At the foot of her bed was a huge black wolf with eyes like fire. It's teeth seemed rotten and it's gleemless fur bunched as it prepared to pounce. It attacked and Alma cringed instictively. She could almost feel it's jaws wrap around her throut before her living nightmare ended and the images of madness dissappeared from her vision.

Jumping from her bed she quickly stripped and transformed into her two tailed form. Rushing out of her room she ran down the unlit hall making only just little enough comotion as to not waken her fellow building mates, just. Runing out of the building she transformed into her quick seven tailed form. She ran laps following the wall for about 30 mins before settleing to sit by a tree near the building she had just left. She sat staring at the moon trying to forget her fears once again, as she had with Zaire. At the thought of his name she groaned softly. What would he think if he knew of her madness, of the demon?

Zaire took all the wrappings off of him, cringing every time he felt a scar. He turned the shower knob on full hot, unphased by the scorching water.

After getting dressed in new clothes and fresh wrappings, he sat down at his work space and started sketching a new idea.

Alma returned to her room, noticing the light coming from Zaire's room. After transforming back and getting dressed she knocked on the door.

Zaire heard the knock and walked over to the hoverdoor, unlocking it.

"oh, good morning Alma."

She flashed him a smile, all signs of her previous sadness disappeared.
"Hey Zaire, coudn't sleep?"

Zaire nodded.

"yeah. I never sleep well."

He sat back at his work bench. "what about you? Couldnt sleep either..?"

"Um, yeah. What are you working on?"
She walked next to Zaire and leaned slightly against a nearby wall, just far enough away as to not seem peering over his shoulder.

Zaire shrugged, continuing to sketch the weapon.

"its something that just came to mind."

"Cool! can I see it when your done?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Beggining of Reality

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus