Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Beggining of Reality

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Zaire took the shirt, unfolding it and slipping it back over his thin frame.

"thanks."

After doing so he turned back to Alma.

"so uh...is there anything else you need..? Hungry at all?"

It would take alot of exPlaining to get her to understand the fortress she was in, but he could atleast start with the basics.
Alma (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

Alma blushed as Zaire put on his shirt.At the thought of food she realized that she was hungry, and apparently so did her stomach. It let loose a low rumbling growl.

"I guess I am"

She laughed at herself and smiled warmly.

"okay. Let's go get somethin' to eat then."

He pushed a button on the hoverdoor settings As they left, and the hologram hummed, turning a darker shade of blue.
Now the door will only open for her.

They quietly left the Courts, and turned right, walking toward a smaller brown building.

She watched Zaire as he worked with the settings. As they left the building the light glow in her skin (a side effect of the experiment) grew a little stronger, light enough before to pass as plain skin type now it could cause a double take. Following him towards the brown building she looked up at the sky. The stars were out and shining, the moon glowed, Alma smiled at it for a moment, happy for the night time. Turning away she looked around, the place was a quiet as ever.

"Zaire? Who else lives here with you?"

"hn..?"

Zaire quickly counted up the other members in his mind.

"about nine others. They're all gone at the moment though. I think Gayle is sleeping..."

They entered the dining hall,a blast of heat hitting Zaire in the face. "ugh... The heater is up too high."

The heat hit her too, her ears flipped back and her tail frizzed. Her skin returned to a lower glow as the light from within hit it.

"Who's Gayle?"

Zaire half-smiled.

"Gayle is my best friend. He brought me here three years ago after I became blind."

Another set of stairs awaited them, and he started walking up them quietly.

Not wanting to pry by asking Zaire about his sight, Alma simply said.

"I can't wait to meet him"

The fur in her tail was begining to flaten, both with time and from Alma gently stroaking it as they climbed the stairs. When they reached the top it was back to normal again.

"he's really shy. But once he gets to know people he brightens up."

At the top of those stairs there lay a huge wide space, the whole building a giant dining hall. A large black wood table stood in the center, and behind it a long serving area serving As a door to the kitchen.

"so, what are you hungry for?"

Alma was stunned, When she thought of the cafeteria she never pictured something so large. Her face easily reflected her astonishment. When Zaire spoke to her it broke the trance.

"umm.. I'm not sure... how about... Mac-&-cheese?"

She didn't know why she decided upon mac-&-cheese but it was the only thing she can think of other then the flavorless "food" that the scientists fed her or the rabbits she would catch in the forest.

"mmm...sounds good!"

Zaire didn't remember the last time they'd had Mac & Cheese. He headed toward the kitchen.

"yeah.. This place was already here when we arrived. I guess there was purposed to be more of us, huh?"
Zaire shook his head softly at the thought.

"Well your here. And the others too. That has to count for something"

She smiled warmly, trying to cheer him up. She followed him to the kitchen.

"yeah. That's better than no one being here."

He closed the swinging door after she walked through,Taking out a pot and a bag of shell pasta noodles.

"could you get a measuring cup and put 3 cups of water in it?"

He pointed calmly to a cuboard above her head while putting the pot over one of the burners.

"Sure"

She reached up into the cuboard and took out a 1 cup measurer. After pouring three cups of water into the pan she looked up at Zaire.

"Three cups right?"

"yep."

He turned the burner on high and began to search the kitchen for flavoring packets.

"so...it took you three days to get here...?"

"Yeah, part of it was running away from traps set by the scientists, like the demon one remember? I also was slowed down by...."

Her face became a little sad. She didn't know whether to tell him about her illusions, about her madness. How would he react?

"so they didn't want to let you go..."
Zaire pondered this in his mind. When she trailed off He took the hint. Alma didn't want to say too much. He understood.

"well hey, you're safe here."

Finding the packets he walked over to the oven again, tearing open the bag of noodles and pouring them into the boiling water.

She smiled softly, watching Zaire.

"Thanks that means alot to me"

Zaire was about to reply when he caught the almost silent sound of footsteps on tile.

"I knew someone was cooking in here!"

The light, shy voice rang through the dining hall,and a pale blonde haired boy slid past the door and smiled quietly at Zaire, before his green gaze shifted to Alma.

"E-eh..?"

Alma stood there blinking for a moment, unable to speak. Her ears had flipped back and her tail curved protectively around her legs. After a moment of hesitation she finally found her voice.

"Umm, hi"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Beggining of Reality

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus