Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Beggining of Reality

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

He stood again and nodded. "are you able to?"
He watched the fox silently.

What was bothering her? Is she having a war in her mind...?
Alma (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

She took a step flinching a little bit but her movements were slowly becoming easier. Turning again to Zaire. Her body only became more enraged to be human.

"can, not hard, hard part not be human, but one problem"

She softly nudged Zaire's sholder.

"clothes, need clothes"

Zaire blushed slightly. "clothes...?" he slid off his shirt quietly and held it out to her. "take this for now. Ill get you more clothes at Fora."

So that's it. She's coming into Fora.

Alma sniffed the shirt then gingerly took it in her mouth. Pawing as quickly as her body allowed she hid behind a large bush. Her body grew smaller soon becomeing completely hidden by the foliage.

Alma stepped away from the bushes a light blush on her cheek. The Blue shirt was just long enough to do it's job. Her fox-like ears were pulled back and her tail wrapped around her legs. She took a few hurried steps to reach Zaire.

"Where to now?"

Her voice was no longer garbled and beastly, it was clear and human.

Zaire waited untill she was "dressed" enough to continue. "follow me."

He walked into the center of the clearing, then spoke.

"Guard Gate: open."
The air shifted once more, and suddenly a wide square appeared to "slide" open, revealing a gate way into to the hidden camp.

"this is Fora."

((forgot to note that Alma is a few inches shorter then Zaire))

Alma followed Zaire to the center of the clearing. AS the gate opened Alma stared at it unable to look away, her ears folded back again and her tail went limp. She could only say...

"wow"

"ahaha..it's not all that it's seems to be,really." He flashed a rare smile, and they both entered before the Hoverdoor closed once more, cutting off the outside world.

Fora itself was a small city surrounded by a three layers of tall walls, each a different material. The city was modern styled, made of cold steel, but none looked the same. The center piece of this city was the tall black tower butting out of the far wall.

"no ones here at the moment, so it's safe for now."

He continued on his way, heading to one of the main Courts, a white building with windows covering all it's sides.

Still a bit speachless she Followed Zaire down the street, looking up at the various buildings. As they reached the white building Alma turned to Zaire.

"Whats this place?"

Zaire replied to Alma As they entered the building, walking up a small flight of steps.

"this is where most of us stay. It's also part of my workshop."

At the top of the stairs there lay a long, wide hallway,several open arches (or hoverdoors) on each side, a single one at the end of it.

"Workshop? What do you build"

Alma followed down Zaire the hallway, shivering a little at the hoverdoors much like the ones at the facility.

"eeh, weapons, bombs..traps. Stuff like that."

He stopped about half way down the hall. "the rest of this hall way is empty. You can choose any of the rooms,really."

"Really? would you mind if I saw it some time?"

She opened one or two doors before settleing on a room. It was average sized and simple, with a window on the far side, nothing special. What caught her eye was 2 bookshelves on one wall. For some reason this caught her eye even though she remembered nothing from before the facility.

"sure. I don't mind."
He stood just outside the door As she looked about.

"everything you'll need with be here. There's some fresh clothes in the drawers by the bed, and things like a toothbrush and stuff in the bathroom." Zaire leaned his head on one side of the hoverdoor.

So much mystery surounds this girl...

She listened at Zaire offhandedly, still focusing on the books. At the mention of clothes she suddenly became consious of her curent wardrobe. Blushing a little she walked over to the bed and picked out a random set of clothes. Turning towards Zaire again she motioned towards the bathroom.

"Do you mind?"

"hnn...?" Zaire lifted his head, breaking away from his thoughts. "

Oh! Should I leave? You'll want to get dressed now.."

"N-no you don't have to leave! I was just gonna change in the bathroom and wanted to make sure that I didn't bother you!"

Alma blushed a little harder, she didn't want to be left alone just yet, she didn't even know the other inhabitants, where everything was or how she ended up their in the first place.

"oh, okay.." he scratched his head,smiling nervously. "heh.."

Alma hesitated, still nervous, she returned his smile. She made her way to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

When she walked out again she was wearing a red hoodie, black pants, and leather binds around her hands and feet. The hoodie was large on her, almost big enough to use on it's own, the sleeves were rolled up high enough to at least show her figure tips when at full length.

She smiled at Zaire.

"How do I look?"

Hnnn..odd question to ask a blind guy.

Zaire senced the change in appearance, and the color of each garment stood out to him.

Red is a good color for her.

"it looks great! Not many of these rooms supply hoodies, so you're lucky."

Alma realized the semi-irony of her question.

"Sorry, I keep forgeting your blind. Oh! um.. here you might want this back"

Alma handed Zaire back his shirt, it was folded into a loose square.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Beggining of Reality

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus