Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Up in the Air (Closed.)

Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

((INTRO: Because this is a dialogue only RP, there is no need for quotation marks or "Sam said"'s. It is only the final thoughts of four astronauts before they run out of air.))

A giant crash followed by multiple explosions has rendered the S.S. Orleans useless, they were a small crew of three heading to space to do some work on the American satellites. But the radio, fuel, and power are off now. All that is left is the black box recording the last words of these space explorers as they wait for the air to run out... There is no hope for them, and in a cramped ship like this theres no need to move around, just sit there and say their last good byes to each other.

That was the power, is everyone ok?
Logan Wortham (played by lunan)

[Pause]

Well, no. I'm about to die in a miserably cramped space.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Yeah, I feel ya. First the crash, then the fuel tank leak, now the power... Without the power the air will run out sooner then later.
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

Greaaaaaat -.- I needed a shit... Imma die with the urge for a dump, best death ever

Shut up Bart! Seriously, can't you be real for once in your life...

Well sure, I'm about to die but I wanna die with a working toilet, so who wants a drink? I actually smuggled a bottle a scotch onto the ship before we took off. If I'm gunna die, imma die drunk

Where did you hide..? That bottle of apple juice.

(Sarcastic)

The one you insisted on bringing... Am I right?

Here it is, and I don't insist.. I smuggle if push comes to shove *shrug* alright! Drink up lads, we either die sober and sad or drunk and over the bloody moon *sip*
Matt Aceves (played by lunan)

Honestly, it's ridiculous to die drunk. Either way comes out with the same income, and you may as well not drink because people tend to breathe harder when drunk, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't. At all.

... He's got a point Bart, I think I'll pass too.

Psh, yeah right, I'm not passing this, like you said the outcome's the same, ain't no one coming up here to save ar' asses so imma drink till I see double.

Four of Nasa's best and were gonna be choking on our tongues within the next few hours... What will my wife say...
Jared (played by jaykob)

Hey pass me the bottle real quick I want to show you something

Ok, here, take it, the guys put me off it *throws*
Jared (played by jaykob)

thank you *shatters bottle* now lets talk about something besides drinking

(picks up)

It's a plastic apple juice bottle, hahaha. If the boy wants to drink let him.

(takes a sip and passes it back to Bart)

*High fives Thorne* suckers! haha, you guys should know already, are you going to join my pranks Thorne? sudden change but cool!

(sighs.)

Thats a lie, but if you cant handle death like a man, I see no reason to keep you from drinking till you can't feel the sting of your lungs closing in.

(silent...)

*looks at bottle* cmon man! *Puts bottle down* fine, but jut FYI, just because I find solace in the less convenient way than you doesn't mean im any less of a man, i'll live ho i choose to and that makes me the man i wanna be *Shrugs*
Matt Aceves (played by lunan)

(Getting frustrated with all of this back and forth)

Yes, well, you won't be able to choose who you're going to become now, idiot, are you?

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Up in the Air (Closed.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus