Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Up in the Air (Closed.)

Jared (played by jaykob)

true but were going to die so none of it matters
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

I guess not, what'e you guys guna miss the most n earth?
Matt Aceves (played by lunan)

(Leans against the wall)

I can tell you what I'm not going to miss--all the stupidity.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Watching people search for there car keys while their driving, hahaha! Or vegetarians ordering won ton soup only to find beef inside the dumplings...

(Chuckles)

Yeah I myself will miss the stupid people.
Jared (played by jaykob)

Ill miss nothing I came here knowing I would die

What? You knew the power would go out and that we would slowly choke on carbon dioxide? You must be quite the Oracle then.
Jared (played by jaykob)

no I turned off the power now were all going to die I find it quite funny

Yeah, so you caused the shuttle to hit that satellite just after lift off and damage the fuel cells too didn't you Jared?

(Laughing sarcastically)

I wish it were as easy as turning the power on or off... But after the cells were empty because of the crash we lost power automatically.
Jared (played by jaykob)

yes I made all that happen it took some planning actualy

(Sighs) Yes, I definitely won't miss idiots like you, Jared, who need to shut up.
Jared (played by jaykob)

dont miss me were all going to die miss me or not your dead

I think that's the first intelligent thing you've said this whole trip! I'm impressed, sir, very impressed... Although, your sentence structure could use a bit of help...

Matt be nice, two odyssey pilots, a rocket scientist, and a air-nomical engineer. Just because Jared has a stake sense of humor doesn't make him an idiot.

That drink is looking better...Jared buddy, this is all being recorded, can't you say anything other than "I rigged the ship to lose oxygen" you know what I'm gunna miss even though we'll be dead *cough* I'm gunna miss ... The girl next door cuz hot damn she was fiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Wait, is there anything sharp here? No? Something I could gouge my eyes out with, end thus slow torture? Because you know what, that would faaaaantastic.

I'd hurry Matt, before Bart finds a bottle of lotion and a playboy magazine, haha... What are you two gonna miss most??

Nah for real though, I'm gunna miss Dad, since we're up in god damn space and we're about to die, may as well say what's on my mind. My Mom was abusive towards my Dad, she used to drink after work and come back really late, she'd expect dad to take care of her whilst he was taking care of me. When i was a kid she'd yell at me for crying. My dad used to cloth me and take care of me and in return i used to take care of him... Dad love Mom unconditionally, he held onto how she was, the way he described her made me awe, He held onto the perfect image of her, the way she was before, that's why he took the physical, Mental and Emotional pain from her.

Now, my Dad's dead and Mom's in the coo coo house, Im here dying just to pay for her to be there, so they can help her.. only so i could bring back who my dad loved so long ago.

((Sorry i didn't reply earlier, i'm out now so that's why i though i'd reply before doing much XD))

Yeah, us pilots don't get payed as much as the rocket scientists like you Matt... How much do you get paid anyway??? I'm getting almost two hundred grand for this whole trip and that's it.

About 200k. It's all going to my mother now, though.

Even for you fields? Damn son, we getting ripped off for this shit

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Up in the Air (Closed.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus