Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Up in the Air (Closed.)

Darik Sharpe (played anonymously) Topic Starter

How about you Jared? I hear the NASA engineers have been getting ripped off lately! What are you making, a hundred fifty thousand??
Jared (played by jaykob)

no more like 23000 its pretty bad

Shit man! I'm so sorry...
Jared (played by jaykob)

meh does not realy matter now
Matt Aceves (played by lunan)

It's not my fault that you guys werent smart enough to get into the right practice in the right field. You should've read into the difference between normal engineer salary and normal scientist salary.
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

Oh this is the right practice, always loved being a pilot and I trained for just that, but I never new there were courses in being stuck up, you must've aced those right?

(Laugh)

I've majored in everything but being stupid and avoiding the whole truth, if that's what you mean. I'm brilliant at creating new, better, efficient complex systems that keep the things that you fly through the sky in the sky. Without me, all those instruments on the dash up in the cockpit wouldn't be there. The computer chips in the engines of this thing wouldn't run. You wouldn't have been able to call or email your family like I saw each of you do. You got us out here, but I kept the systems going before I even knew I would be going on this trip. I think I deserve a little more credit than someone who lifts a piece of metal into the sky.

You created everything in this ship?

(Sarcastic Laugh)

Then I guess your the reason none of it works right now... Good bye cruel world Matt doomed us all, hahaha

It was the hardware that messed up. I made what made them do the stuff they do, and honestly, I don't think anything could have stood against that meteor.
Jared (played by jaykob)

no probaly not but if you made this ship faster we could have avoided it

If I- Jared, you do realize that was also the hardware team's job, too? I'm a software engineer, not a builder.
Jared (played by jaykob)

Wait your making 200k and stil failed on making it safe caus of them

It is not my job to overlook handymen, Jared. Besides, there's no reason for us to be blaming this on anyone, else we'll all go down fools that fought each other over whose fault it was that they died.
Jared (played by jaykob)

true. so how long till you think we will be dead

The next hour if you guys keep arguing... But to be honest I have no idea, could be an hour maybe two.
Jared (played by jaykob)

hours? that sucks

The crash was bad....
Jared (played by jaykob)

Yeah but theres no way you can survive

Thanks, cause thats what is a fun thing to talk about right now, why are you so pessimistic Jared?
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

By you I think he meant if it'd happen again, we'd all be most likely dead. It doesn't matter though suffocation is probably the worst *cough cough* way to go *clears throat*

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Up in the Air (Closed.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus