Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » NaNoWriMo 2011

:D :D :D

oooh I'm still going. But now I can go to bed. XD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

An excellent plan, I am going to do that too (for real this time) :)
Goodnight everyone!! :D Continue on your NaNo course, the goal is possible!!
Ilmarinen Moderator

I got up to 44k over my break!! I'm on schedule again!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

w00t! Congrats Heimdall! :D

I'm aiming to get to 45k today. I just need 4000 words to get there... I'm forcing myself to write right now. I keep getting distracted with upgrading all the old templates to a new system. :P
Ilmarinen Moderator

No one can complain about that. >D
Great job Heim! :)
And you can do it, Kim! You guys just keep on writing! :D Best of luck!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Nice going Heimdall :)

Kim, I agree with Celestina, you can do it :)

I'm on my way to the Soiree of Furious Typing they're holding at Purest Cafe out here in Portland. I expect to finish my novel while I'm there. :D

Good luck to all of you! We're so close to the finish line!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hahaha! Go Kim! I got 500 words over the daily quota, so I'm going to sit on my laurels for now. I'm going to finish by the 1st, but I'm in no rush to blaze through now and burn out. I'm only, what, halfway through the actual plot? I want to actually finish this sucker!
WRITEWRITEWRITE, Heimdall!! You can do it! :D

We're all so close to the end, guys! It's best to just let the creativity flow and write it all out even if you think it's crappy (there's always time to fix it)! Just GOOOOO! :D

I finished both my story and the goal on Sunday. It feels soooo good to be done! :D
Kim wrote:
I finished both my story and the goal on Sunday. It feels soooo good to be done! :D

Yay!!!! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

Congratulations! Also jealous! ;) I'm still worried about getting my story's plot finished moreso than hitting 50k. I'm at 49k. :P I think just maaaybe it'll happen.
YOU CAN DO IT! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

The fans are screaming! The red carpet is rolled out! Someone is dousing me with Gatorade and throwing a towel over my shoulders! And my 50,000th word is "ire!"
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Congratulations Kim Heimdall for making 50,000 words each :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » NaNoWriMo 2011

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus