Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Art Exchange 2011

OMG Heimdall; that's beautiful!
Minerva

I sent this around christmas, but here's what I did for evilduckie:

Link to primary main art: http://i42.tinypic.com/eg8rcw.png

Link to mild crop: http://i43.tinypic.com/qq33a0.png

And as for the primary piece,

es8bxd.png
Well mine is complete and is made of fail cause well...I suck at drawing women. But out of sheer irony and coincidence I wound up getting the joy of failing epically at Drawing Nikina's character of Bliss Joy. And since I do most of my stuff via phone, it'll be hard for me to get it to her...sorta but I will and near abouts impossible for me to post up on here for the moment. When I get it to Nikina however, I shall ask her to post it here for you guys to enjoy. And yes. I was rather excited over Fox's work on Kyle. It's the background on my phone now. Well...One of the backgrounds. Ain't taking my daughter off. Heh.
Minerva

You got any local internet cafes, lance? A few dollars would suit you there. Barring that depending on your local library they may have a scanner. Never forget kinkos etc. They're not all that expensive and if you made the commitment to the cause it shouldn't be much skin off your hide, I would hope. I'm not entirely sure but Walmart may or may not be capable of it. You can probably call around and check.

If you have trouble locating something, if you're comfortable PMing me your zip code I may be able to find a store that can scan it for you at a minimal fee.
Ain't got the money to do that kinda stuff. I do appreciate the offer of a suggestion however. But it's no big deal. I'm going to be using my phone to take a picture of it later and email it to her. But I got other things to worry about first. Like getting ready for work then headed south to pick up my daughter as soon as I get off. And I mean AS SOON as I get off. Not even gonna come back to the house to change or anything. Heh. But yeah. I'll email it to Nikina when I get home tonight.
Minerva

Do you have the money to mail it to someone with a thick folder or something to safely package it? I could give you my address and scan it at higher quality than a phone will afford. I had the honor of Nikina handling my art, so I would be more than willing to extend that olive branch to you both.
Minerva

Adding to that, if you had to fold it or something I could put some effort into it and attempt to remove the scanned crease. At worst, if I can't do it I know a few good editors who might be able to.
I should probably post this up! :P.

Happy Holidays, Kim! :D.

a18ddcec36331fdc1ecdcd2c3c61175c-d4j9rdb.png
^_^''' I stayed up all night to get this done on time. I hope you likes it, F0x. <3
I know it's not exactly "finished". I'll make it up to you !!

http://evilduckie227.tumblr.com/post/15879500856/wip-i-kind-of-rushed-this-i-needed-to-get-the[img][/img]

ok...how do you get the pics to show in the post? *dumb*
Claine Moderator

Put the direct link to the image between the img tags. Like so :)

tumblr_lxu4f0wBNk1qcj0vlo1_500.png
These look so great I love the one lance got ^-^ and as Minerva mentioned I had the awesome honor of Drawing Ash, and as I fail horridly at digital art. I went the old fashioned rout, pencils, paper and shading

ash009.jpg
Down to the wire! Iseut, for her lovely player disducibus, in substitution for Skyclad seeing as how the character's profile had seemed to magically dissapeardeded whlist I was drawing! (We cleared that up, but only after I mailed D about me being her secret-santa-drawing-person) And Iseut was the result.

Not late! But almost. ;)

I had a lot of fun with the design here too, by the by. It was a pleasure!

iseut_by_xetherealdreamerx-d4mf67e.png
Claine wrote:
Put the direct link to the image between the img tags. Like so :)

tumblr_lxu4f0wBNk1qcj0vlo1_500.png

XD of course. Thanks!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm running a tad behind in posting this. I woke up to do it this morning and realized there were a lot of errors I had made while addled by cough syrup and illness, so I took some time to try and correct them. I'm a lot happier with it now. I hope you like it too, Etherealdream! :D

This is the gorgeous Lilliana McClae:

lilliana2.png

I learned how to use paths for this picture. Yay!

Experience wrote:
I should probably post this up! :P.

Happy Holidays, Kim! :D.

I was so thrilled when you sent this originally, and I'm still thrilled now! Thanks so much for doing this for me!
Minerva wrote:
I sent this around christmas, but here's what I did for evilduckie:

Link to primary main art: http://i42.tinypic.com/eg8rcw.png

Link to mild crop: http://i43.tinypic.com/qq33a0.png

And as for the primary piece,

es8bxd.png

:D I love it!
Minerva

(mobile) i'm glad. I was worried i'd be a disappointing underdog in the exchange. I love what you did with ash, nik. when rl stops exploding and i can get online w my laptop im def gonna add it to my profile. Would u be offended if i tried to make a cg color version too? Ill still credit u on both copies!
Kim wrote:
I'm running a tad behind in posting this. I woke up to do it this morning and realized there were a lot of errors I had made while addled by cough syrup and illness, so I took some time to try and correct them. I'm a lot happier with it now. I hope you like it too, Etherealdream! :D

This is the gorgeous Lilliana McClae:

lilliana2.png

I learned how to use paths for this picture. Yay!

Squeeeeeeeeeee! x3

Squee= OmfgILovesMeSomeHawtFanart. Thanks Kimmy!
PS- Nikina, don't feel bad. As you can see, I did the 'oldschool' route too. :P

Etherealdream wrote:
Squeeeeeeeeeee! x3

Squee= OmfgILovesMeSomeHawtFanart. Thanks Kimmy!

You are so welcome! I loved drawing this character, I really hoped you would love what happened as much as I did. :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Art Exchange 2011

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus