Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Art Exchange 2011

I got my gift art from Lance this morning :D

photo.jpg
Minerva wrote:
(mobile) i'm glad. I was worried i'd be a disappointing underdog in the exchange. I love what you did with ash, nik. when rl stops exploding and i can get online w my laptop im def gonna add it to my profile. Would u be offended if i tried to make a cg color version too? Ill still credit u on both copies!

:D cool I'm happy to know that you liked it, and no not at all! you may do whatever you like with the pic as it's yours :D
Thank you SO MUCH Heimdall! Am'God looks amazing, he couldn't possible look any better actually o-o That's really nice! EEEE.

As for me, I feel late posting to this, I'm so sorry o-o I got Experience and did the Sheep, Xita :3

2hofosi.png
olivia wrote:
Thank you SO MUCH Heimdall! Am'God looks amazing, he couldn't possible look any better actually o-o That's really nice! EEEE.

As for me, I feel late posting to this, I'm so sorry o-o I got Experience and did the Sheep, Xita :3

2hofosi.png

Eeep! I love this so much! Thank you, Olivia! :D.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Eeeee so adorable!! :D

I've almost got everyone checked off the list now..
Darth_Angelus Moderator

While I didn't take part in this, I've been amazed by all the art I've seen posted. You're a talented bunch! :D
I can't draw, so I didn't enter, but it's awesome seeing all the art everyone got! I especially love Experience's Xita, and the Ash Minerva got ^_^ you guys are all so talented though!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Art Exchange 2011

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus