Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ban the above game

jaykob

yor banned for saying you are instead of you'r (Or mmaybe spelt a diffirent way)
You're banned for mangling the written language of English.
jaykob

your banned for correcting me
Victoriantruth

You're banned for making the same mistake over and over again.
jaykob

your banned for not donating 20 dollars to the totaly legit charity donate now www.yougotscamed.com
Victoriantruth

You're banned for keep making that damn mistake. Why do you do that? It's YOU'RE not YOUR
You're banned for not getting on jaykob about this sooner.
jaykob

YOUR both banned for correcting me
Victoriantruth

You're banned for not understanding that I didn't wanna come over as a snob and wanted to be liked. Also Bananas..
jaykob

your banned for thinking my reason for banning you was due to lck of understanding
Both of you are banned for the following reasons respectively.
  • Using the word "over" instead of "off" as "over" makes no sense as well as mentioning the forbidden flavor.
  • Continuing to make mistakes without bothering to learn from them.
Hey, guys.

The moderation team asks that you cease and refrain from taking personal pot shots at one another, please. Remember, this is a game, not a place to ruffle feathers.
Victoriantruth

(okay)
Well, then you are banned because people make mistakes sometimes and English isn't my first language. So... :p Nem! Also global warming!
jaykob

yot banned becaus you didn't prevent that one forest fire that happned
You're banned cuz you iz too buseh looking at the small picture rather than the big one... ALIENS HAVE INVADED YA'll!! RRRRRRUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!
Victoriantruth

You is banned for not realising that they invaded us a long time ago in the form of bronies.
Banned because you like bronies. There is only one BRONY in this town and that is moi!!
Victoriantruth

you are banned for thinking I like bronies while I actually hate them..
You're banned because... Well I actually like your ban... But you are banned because of reasons!!!
jaykob

Your banned for not giving a legit reason for banning other people

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ban the above game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus