Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Castalysts of Putrefaction (Open)

Xiara (played by KingofHaddock) Topic Starter

"We had best move quickly then, for it will not take long for the constant sandstorms flood the area completely." Xiara raced quickly to the glinting ship in the distance, getting covered in the sand constantly swirling within the dunes. But there was still one thing on his mind: Where to go now with these travellers?
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx kept pace with Xiara, and after a few minutes the group had reached Saraxx's ship. "Where's the nearest city with an important political figure in it?"Saraxx asked. "We should spread the word about this... eh... what ever it is that mutated Jiokal."She added.

Xiara had to repress his laughter for a moment. The Serpentines had most of the time chosen not leak any news of this strange force of corruption across Acta, mainly because of many complications, such as no one believing them. Demonic forces around Acta sounded very hard to believe, and the Serpentines were known around inner circles and cults to have a reputation of capriciousness and deceit.

Xiara began to explain political rule upon the decadent planet. "Unfortunately, politics between the West continent and the east are completely different. The west is totalitarian, and owns the solar empire Acta is known for. The east is in a period of warring states, with neo-feudalism and techno-vagrants plaguing the continent.

We turn to the west, they ignore. We turn to the east, they can only strengthen their defences because they lack the resources to do anything because of rival monarchies. We alert the Emperor, and he is unfortunately caught in the middle of administration affairs. Trying to appease foreign races, colonial pseudo-Actarians, and it's own people. It's a terrible vicious circle here!" The caretaker let out a another deep breath, The Serpentines would only openly interfere if the worst case scenario became a reality, good thing it had not reached that time yet.

"Even so, there are a few willing to aid. In the city of Tythos, capitol of Bazilisk. There is a sympathetic colonel who I have had many dealings with, he holds a lot of political power in the republic, but he holds no actual autonomy within the realm. I can take you to him without question." Xiara gave the offer, but he feared that it would be eventually futile.

"Well it's definitely worth the effort. I don't want to see a planet get overrun with those things"Saraxx said. She pressed a button on her Arm canon and the ship opened. Saraxx trotted in. "I appologize that the seats and such aren't made for humanoids. My ship was amde on Nabia Prime, my home planet" Saraxx said removing her arm canon and walking over to the control panel and waited for the others to enter.

Xiara nodded, and entered inside of the ship. "His name is Usilden Athoi. He is a large Crocodilian that resides in the great obelisk, as the people of Tythos call it. I'll help you meet with him should anyone block our path." As Xiara explained, he began to place himself in the bizarre Saurasapien seats. They were unlike anything he had seen before, and the positioning was quite akward as well. Xiara chose to suppress his annoyance at the strange seating.

Saraxx waited for Akara to enter. "You might be more comfortable on your back, Your beds are positioned like those chairs right"Saraxx suggested. "Alternatively you could use one of the cushions on the floor. They're comfortable and better suited for humanoids." she added

(The Saurosapien chairs are kinda like a bed, atleast in how they are positioned)
Athena (played by Harvest)

"-I'm talking about all those fine ladies and gentlemen losing their jobs and homes. You. Yes, you. Rise up. You know what to do. Nows the time, Do it-"

A hand made of ice pressed a screen, and the radio cut off. "All the good classical stations from there are overrun. Nothing but propaganda now." Athena sighed, sitting back. Her ship was in orbit of a desert planet. Her ship was low in fuel, and with part of a wing missing, she couldn't stay in orbit much longer or she would be stuck. She turned to a small mirror, seeing the half ice face stare back at her. "I'm going to miss the ice-cold look."

Xiara nodded, whilst taking one of the cushions on the unique alien seats. He placed it down upon the floor, sitting down on the surface with his legs crossed, and his hands beside his lap, as if the Caretaker had began to meditate. He continued to breathe in and out, attempting to clear his mind of the events that had taken place today. Xiara feared that the memories of his former order-brother, Jiokal, would come to haunt his dreams. Even now, he saw his mutant, misshapen face in his head. The loss of a brother is hard to mourn indeed.

He took no attention to his awful thoughts. With the help of a moment's relaxation, they would relent eventually. In the mean time, he would also wait for the ship to take off.

After everyone got onto the ship Saraxx started it up and headed off. After a few moments Saraxx put the ship into autopilot, and went into the back of the ship. "So what was the name of this city again?"She asked.

The city's name is Tythos, capitol of the Republic of Bazilisk. It is recognizable mostly by the great, pointed obelisk that serves as a city hall, and a residence to much of the settlement's population." Xiara replied, suddenly disturbed from his meditation.

"Alright, hopefully we'll be arriving soon."Saraxx said, sitting down on one of the cushions aswell glancing back at the control panel. Thankfully she had a Nav Ai to pilot the ship, and keep an eye open the aforementioned Obelisk. "So do you know if you have any ambassadors or tourists on the planet?"Saraxx asked out of curiosity.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Castalysts of Putrefaction (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus