Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a roleplay with other... Cre (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

If you go to my profile, you'll see that I only have one human character- and that most of them are quite far from human. Three of which are my babies and I'm dying to roleplay with them, but most interesting plots that I find require humans only. These are Aisha, Aphasia, and Lavaliere.
I'm looking for other characters who are like them- human, but really only barely so. Or even humans, I don't even mind, I'd just love to use them.
If any of these characters are intriguing to you, please post! Or PM me, whichever you prefer~ c:
Well I've got a elf character, while she's technically not human(Or even in the same family as humans) she does resemble humans well enough. I also have a character that's a sorta dinosaur-like alien. If that helps.
TheTwilightWarrior

Spawn, is kinda human yet not at all. So I'd like to give your characters a go with Spawn. If that's okay with you of course :3
Ellectic Topic Starter

Sketch: I can't really think of anything in the way of a plot between any of our characters, I'm not quite sure how that would work :c

JohnatArms: Ooh, I think that'd be interesting! Do you have anything in mind plot wise? Also, any preference as to which character I use?
What kind of Rp's are your characters made for? A modern setting? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Other?
Ellectic Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
What kind of Rp's are your characters made for? A modern setting? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Other?

Definitely fantasy, usually nothing modern- though I'm really open for trying anything. I generally prefer medieval roleplay. They're all kind of meant for low-technology worlds.
Oh I don't have any Mideval characters XD or characters set for a time around that setting LOL
Ellectic Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Oh I don't have any Mideval characters XD or characters set for a time around that setting LOL
Okie dokie, well thanks anyway!
TheTwilightWarrior

Well, I read some of your posts and I currently don't play as any characters set in the medieval era (yet). Currently I play mostly in the modern setting so is that okay with you? And as for characters to play with, I'll let you choose which ever, I don't really mind :3
Your characters are adorable! Agh! I have a few things starting right now though, and I want to get a better feel for how that'll go before I start anything new.

However! I invite you to look through my characters, if you'd like, and let me know if any of them strike your fancy. Maybe we can work something out in the future. :)
Just rmeembered not too long ago that I do have a few characters set in a mideval setting, though they aren't human and I don't have a sheet for 'em up yet, but I do got a pic of them up on My DA.

http://toram159.deviantart.com/art/Andorox-character-398143496 This is what she looks like, beyond that I don't have much planned for her so you'd need to give me a while to get her sheet done with :3
Ellectic Topic Starter

JohnatArms: That's fine with me- it's just a preference, I don't mind modern at all. I'll probably use Aphasia, I think they'd be interesting together.

Novalynn: Thank you! You sure have a lot of characters. I think either Calvmic or Loki would be interesting with Lavaliere, if you'd like to consider one of those for the future c:

Sketch444: Sure, sounds interesting! Just let me know whenever you're ready~
Ellectic wrote:
Novalynn: Thank you! You sure have a lot of characters. I think either Calvmic or Loki would be interesting with Lavaliere, if you'd like to consider one of those for the future c:
There's folks that have more than I do. ^^;

I'd be happy to keep them in mind though. :) Just be aware, Calvmic is an arrogant jerkface. ^^;
TheTwilightWarrior

Okay great! I'll pm you so we can RP, I'm really looking forward to it :)
Ellectic Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Ellectic wrote:
There's folks that have more than I do. ^^;

I'd be happy to keep them in mind though. :) Just be aware, Calvmic is an arrogant jerkface. ^^;

I have a bunch too, most of them just aren't up here :P Just PM me if you ever want to start something!

JohnatArms: Okie dokie! Me too c:
Well I haven't gotten a profile for that bat chick yet, but I have gotten a profile for a character named Kara: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=38356&page=86401

While she is human I think it'd be fun Rping with her as it has been for the liek two rps i've used her in.
I have this http://www.rprepository.com/c/riik character. I'd be happy to RP with a fellow non-human, but I don't tend to like GM roles, so if you wanna take me up on this offer, you'd have to set up the actual RP.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13742 this thread has the details on the kinda themes I enjoy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a roleplay with other... Cre (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus