Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Home Sweet Home (Open, see Anthro Roomies topic)

Abelith (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"Rezai. What rooms aren't taken?"Rezai asked. "Uh.. actually the only room that isn't taken is the bathroom. I have one room, Malice has another, I'm assuming that Sparks has taken the living room, once we get a more appropriately sized room set up for him. And the other rooms are being used as a kitchen, storage room, and library."Abelith explained. "Tig-uh, Malice do you mind if I room with you?"Rezai asked. "Eh, I don't mind sleeping on a couch."Toram said, hopping up onto the couch.
Dave Sparks (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I don't mind at all!" Malice said with utmost sincerity. "Me and my things don't take a whole lot of space."

"Ditto," remarked Sparks. "All I need are my school, art, and hygiene supplies. Us men will bunk it in here, then. Just please remember not to sit on us."

(Going to bed for the evening. Night. :3)

Oop: Night

"Okay well I'm just gonna leave my stuff over here."Toram said dragging his luggage and leaving it by the GameStation. "Which room is yours?"Rezai asked, finally taking off her sunglasses. "Malice is staying in there."Abelith explained. Rezai nodded, walking into Malice's room. Thankfully there was a bunk bed in the room, well, sort of. There was a normal bed, and then there was one of those beds that was lifted off of the ground with a seat under it. Rezai tossed her smaller bags up onto the bed, leaving her larger bags by the seat under it.

Sparks nodded and started setting up a sleeping bag while Malice got comfy in her room with Rezai.

"Looks like we're all set," said Sparks, looking out the window. "It's getting awful late, so I'm gonna go to bed. Have a good night." He curled up in his sleeping bag to sleep.

Malice, who wasn't sure if she wanted to be nocturnal or not, yawned. "I suppose I'll take a nap or something. See you guys in a few hours." She went to her bed as well.

(Time skip to early morning?)

Oop:Sure

"Good night."Abelith said. She often stayed up relatively late, and was rather thankful she wasn't sharing her room with anyone. She got up going to her room, with Toram remaining in the living room, eventually falling asleep.

Malice woke up a few hours later, stretching. It was 3AM, and she was the only creature stirring, which was bad news for the mouse.

On silent paws, she snuck into the living room. Fast asleep in his sleeping bag was Sparks. She very careful lifted the sleeping bag, mouse and all, and held it high above her head, maw opening up. She wasn't going to let the mouse boss her around.

Behind her, her tail waved and brushed at Toram's face.

The mouse sleepily poked his head out of his sleeping bag, curious as to what was happening.

"M-Malice?!"

"Good morning, little one." Not wanting to delay, she dropped the sleeping bag in her open mouth and swallowed, sending the poor rodent down into her feline stomach. "I was hoping to get more acquainted with you. Now you'll know me inside and out," she whispered, licking her lips. She began to pad away, satisfied with her work.

"HEY!"Toram said angrily, having been woken by Malice's tail and seen her swallow Sparks.

Malice turned around, a paw over her mouth suppressing a burp. "Oh... Hey, Toram. How're you?" She held her other paw over her stomach, hoping to suppress the shouts of her snack. "I was just passing through. Nocturnal, ya know."

Inside, Sparks had zipped up his sleeping bag to keep out incoming digestive enzymes. He sighed, cursing and punching at her insides through his cocoon. Stupid cat.

"Spit him out!"Toram demanded.

She scowled, crossing her arms. "Micros..." Padding to the sink, she started to cough. A lump soon appeared in her throat, and before long she had hacked up a partially digested sleeping bag.

Sparky poked his head out, taking a deep breath of fresh air. "Thank god! The heck was that for?"

She turned away from him and tsked. "Because."

He crawled out of the sleeping bag and back to his spot on te coffee table. "Thanks, Toram."

"No problem."Toram said. "Don't make me get a squirt gun"Toram said to Malice. Abelith was in her room, hanging upside down from a grip on the ceiling, reading. She'd been too engrossed in her book to realize anything was going on outside her room.

Malice growled at the thought of a squirt bottle. "Do that, and you'll be the next one to recieve a biology lesson."

Sparks started making i-tartpops.

"Only if you want me to dig out of your gut."Toram said, indicating his large claws that would put most Macros' claws to shame. Rezai tossed in her sleep, eventually waking up, thanks to the commotion outside her room.

She huffed and made a mental note to clip Toram's claws in his sleep.

"Who wants to go the store with me today? I need to pick up the stuff for that cat-house."

Malice chuckled. "I'd be surprised if they even had cat-houses anymore. All of the cats are too big to fit. But I'll go. Anyone else?"

"Will you three shut up! I'm trying to sleep!"Rezai said angrily, clearly having not slept very well. "Don't think I'd be interested."Toram said. "Besides are there even any open stores right now?"He asked.

"Of course there are. Pretty much everything is open 24 hours a day to cater to nocturnal citizens," explained Sparks. He wasn't overly excited to go with just Malice.

"If you don't want to come though, that's fine," said Malice, smirking.

"What are you guys talking about?"Rezai asked.

"We were going to make a form for me," said Sparks. "Wanna help us get supplies?"

"Might aswell, not gonna be able to get back to sleep."Rezai said frustratedly.

He rubbed his neck, somewhat embarrassed. "Sorry for waking you. Blame the cat."

They soon were out the door and headed to the nearest hardware store. Once they were though, they began picking what supplies to use.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Home Sweet Home (Open, see Anthro Roomies topic)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus