Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planetary Paradise! Tourist capital of the system

Xiara (played by KingofHaddock)

"The natives appeared to be worshiping a large beast that would emerge from a pool of muck. Before their arrival, I scrawled a marking on their altar, though I am unsure of their reaction. Overall, they do not seem too friendly." Xiara explained to the Saurasapien as he stood in thought of the future.
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Odd. What did the laiens do?"Saraxx asked. "They killed a native animal and fed it to that muck creature."Jaqulynn said. She could see the creature eating the animal in her head. It was disgusting. Muck and slime slid down over the creature's mouth, and it swallowed the dea danimal whole, with the animals outline still being visible in its body.

"Now they seem to be attempting to understand just how the mark I made appeared. I may be wrong, but they could now be searching us. Even a wreck like this, to the unenlightened eye could seem like some sort of angelic mechanism." Xiara looked around the ship. Even something as simple as this contraption may seem, a narrowminded pagan could find it to be the work of a God.

"Well. Hopefully they'll stay away from it."Saraxx said, looking out into the forest. "Hopefully they'll be afraid of us"Veelkor said, with his mouth full of heated up food.

Xiara nodded once more, looking out toward the darkness of the night. "Today's adventure has been slightly fruitful. I concede that it is the best action that I now rest for now. I don't think we'll find anything whilst the night is this dark." It most certainly was best to wait now, at least that was what Xiara thought as he leaned beside the metal wall of the ship, keeping to himself once more.

"So if those aliens do arrive are we going to hide or something?"Saraxx asked. "Or if they prove to be hostile do we attack?"She added.

"We will have allow the natives to make the first move, but should they prove hostile, then we will no doubt have to defend ourselves." Xiara answered as he took another look out to toward the night sky. "Though at this moment, we do not need to worry."
Kayla Ryefield (played by caramelkitkat)

Kayla ran around the main control panel, panic and joy both flashing across her eyes.
" hey! Nope! Not today! Don't you dare! " she yelled out to the Tardis who was spinning out of control.
There was suddenly a loud thump as it landed and she clumsily got to her feet and dusted herself down, ignoring her own glowing skin.
She suddenly collapsed to the ground.
" noo... I don't wanna go...I like this form ugh! " her right hand set on fire. " thankyou " she whispered.
Steam began to fill the Tardis and Kayla fell to the ground, unconscious, her whole body gleaming with light.

Oop: read more on kaylas profile if you like. :3 kaylas just regenerating
..so in the meantime mind how you go! Toodleoo!

Saraxx nodded, heading back over to the fire to continue eating her food. "What are we going to do about that thing in the muck?"Jaqulynn asked.

"We will have to just ignore the beast for now. The creature obviously seems to hold some sort of religious importance to the natives, but so long as it stays inside of it's little den, the monster is of no concern to us." The Actarian replied, keeping himself optimistic as usual. Yet there was a feeling of unease still concerning the creature. "However, if it does attempt to... attack us, then we'll obviously have to quell the monster."

Xiara kept his ears open. As open as he could from the confines of his dark skull helmet. There didn't seem to be any noise, at least not any native babble. He now knew that since these natives had been discovered, a new daunting task lay ahead: Where is their settlement?

Jaqulynn looked back in the direction they came from. It was clear she was still worried about the muck creature. After a few minutes she went back into the ship, going into sleep mode to recharge some energy.

Xiara stayed where he was. All he did for the rest of the night was kept to himself, in his own little private world. That was what he considered rest when not meditating. It was a fluke that the earlier sleep he had did not pollute his mind with his past nightmares. He had past out then, now Xiara's conscience was fully awake, and he would no doubt be troubled by his dreams if he had slept.

Thankfully, Jaqulynn didn't dream in sleep mode. Otherwise she would certainly be having nightmares of that muck creature she and Xiara had seen.

"So think we'd get in trouble for eating those natives if they attack?"Saraxx asked Veelkor. "Oi! Speak for yourself there. Only eat plants and fish."Veelkor responded, looking up at the sky.

"...Probably not..." Out of the blue, Xiara replied to Saraxx' question. "The galaxy is teeming with wonderful, strange, and sometimes horrifying cultures. Galactic police do not even bother to check anymore, which was how I was able to blatantly smuggle my saber on board." The sky seemed a bit brighter now. One could easily see that dawn was breaking.

Veelkor glanced at the saber curiously. "Why not just use claws in stead of a saber?"He asked.

"I have no claws, my raptor acquaintance" Xiara replied. "All I have is my instinct, and experience, and the saber I carry is no more than a tool."

"No claws?! What kind of creature has no claws?!"Veelkor asked in surprise.

Oop: Veelkor isn't a raptor XD I need to get an official design for him up soon XD The basic idea for him is this: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100510015938/dino/images/b/bd/Therizinosaurus_cheloniformis.gif

With the wings, beak(Much shortened), and crest from this: http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt136/BlakeHDLYR/Jurassic%20Park/Quetzalcoatlus.jpg

with light grey feathers.

(Sorry about that.)
"Hmm... It would seem that there is still much for you to learn of what lies within the galaxy." Xiara finished.

Oop: It's cool. I think the Saurosapiens can be a bti confusing with al lthe different races and such, and I didn't really have a proper description of Veelkor XD

"I assume you've only recently left Nabia?"Saraxx asked. Veelkor nodded. "Our home planet is relatively isolated. They don't open contact wtih other aliens so for a fresh off the planet Sauro like Veelkor, some of the anatomical differences between aliens would be kind of a shock"Saraxx explained.

As the two Saurasapiens conversed, Xiara thought of what was now to be done. Attempt diplomacy with these natives? Find the planet's spaceport? There must be a valid reason why this was a vacation world.

Just then, almost like a direction on the path forward, there was a massive thud outside. The sound made Xiara jump out of his brooding thought. "Did any of you hear terrible noise!?" The Caretaker impatiently asked, hoping he was not imagining things from his memories.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planetary Paradise! Tourist capital of the system

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus