Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planetary Paradise! Tourist capital of the system

Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Oop: carry over of another rp me and king of haddock were in. It's open if y'all wanna join

Saracens glanced at the droid Xiara had found. It was somewhat odd looking. It was
Clearly humanoid, but a tail dangled behind it. It was too thin for balance and most likely not powerful enough for climbing
Xiara (played by KingofHaddock)

"As I said before, I'm not exactly bright when it comes to translating galactic languages. If we do manage to contact someone, or something, I unfortunately cannot be our representative" Xiara stated, wanting to keep his identity, as well as his appearance a proper secret.
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"There should be no issues. I am programmed with multiple languages in my processor."Jaqulynn said. "Well, let's get back to our uh... little shack ship thing."Saraxx said. "You have a ship?"Veelkor asked. Saraxx nodded. "Yes, but it's out of commission for the time being."She added.

"The engines were damaged by the debris of the wrecked cruiser. The ship should not be far from here, we need only move past the jungles, and beside the cliffs." Xiara explained as he began to make his move away from the shipwreck. "Hopefully, we will not find any predators within the jungles, agitating creatures." Although Xiara had sworn not to take the life of an innocent sentient being, any creature looking for a meal out of the group would be greeted with a punctured skull from Xiara's saber. Xiara had not been frisked, for on board the cruiser, he had blatantly lied to the staff that he was carrying an ornamental blade, very sacred to his culture and religion. Only this was false.

Veelkor was tall enough to keep his head in the trees, grabbing leaves and fruit in his mouth every now and again as the group traveled to the ship. After a while the small band of survivors arrived at the ship. "Y'know, I'm an engineer and a pilot. If I could get the supplies I could probably repair it, and fly us outta here."Veelkor offered.

Xiara nodded back as he finally reached the ship. 'Supplies...' Was there more to this accursed paradise world than just a jungle full of hungry predators? That he did not know. What if some uncivilized, pagan tribe was also on this earth? A bit strange it may seem, but it was not uncommon.

"Here, this is the ship, make yourself at home if you wish." The Actarian pointed toward the dormant ship, luckily, it did seem able to hold more than just a few beings, so Xiara thought nothing of possible overcrowding.

Saraxx lead Veelkor inside. "I wish to have some privacy please."Jaqulynn said to Xiara, hoping he would turn around and face away from her.

"...As you wish then, I suppose..." Xiara grimaced under the helmet. It was quite strange to see that the Android would all of a sudden demand privacy, but it would be given, no matter how abrupt. He left the Droid, and decided to return to the ship's interior.

As Xiara re-entered the ship an odd sound, that could only be described as hundreds of tiny marbles shifting and rolling about, could be heard. Jaqulynn's nanite's had shifted into one of her few 'save data' forms, as well as the only form she had that took up her entire body. After taking her organic form she quickly donned the clothes she and Xiara had found on board the cruiser.

Xiara gazed upon the ship's interior in thought. There was this strange feeling of unease inside of him. "I must ask, what do any of you think our objective should now be? We have already scoured the shipwreck, should we stay here until we spot a patrolling vessel, or do we now explore in the opposite direction? This world seems to be completely untouched by any government. We may be here for quite a while." There wasn't much to be done by standing around on the ship. It wasn't even that good of a base of operations, there had to be something else on here other than just some terrible wreckage.

"Well, my data banks tell me this is a vacation planet. Chances are there's civilization somewhere."Jawulynn explained, entering the ship in her new clothes form. "Uh.... Where'd that come from?"Veelkor asked, not remembering a female, or male Veelkor could never tell alien genders apart from each other, poletarian being amongst them.

"That would be the Android we brought along, it seems that she is capable of changing appearance." Xiara explained to the male Saurasapien. "Vacation world... Civilization? So what you are trying to say is that this Planet is a... glorified zoo!?" Of course Jaqulynn probably was just referring to a spaceport, but when the world civilization is mentioned, Xiara ponders of much more than just some old vacation port for the rich.

"Not necessarily a Zoo, but it does have some civilization. I am unsure of its exact location from this point on the planet however, and I will need a connection to the local Virtual Net to contact any rescue services however."Jaqulynn explained.

Xiara had very little intention of simply waiting for this civilization to come to them. The reason that Xiara had undertaken this unfortunate journey was to meet up with the order-brothers of his canton in a ruin excavation. If there was a way of getting off of this god-forsaken rock, it had to be taken. "Well, it seems that we must contact this civilization immediately. We can then leave this place for good."

"Well we might need the ship repaired to do that. For all we know the civilization she's talk'n about is on the other side of planet."Veelkor said. "Fortunately I'm an engineer. All I need are some parts that I'm sure we can scavenge from the cruiser, and some tools that we could also get from the cruiser."Veelkor said.
Kayla Ryefield (played by caramelkitkat)

Oop: could I please join with Kayla
Kayla Ryefield (played by caramelkitkat)

Oop: I double posted so I'm just gonna have to edit this into something a little more formal so I don't sound like a stuck record. There. XD

Oop: Yeah you can, though you'll need to find a way to get Kayla over to the camp the others are in.

"Anything from that putrid pile of ash had better be useful. I dislike the idea of chasing after burnt scrap metal." Xiara let out an audiable sigh of annoyance. Backtracking was not his forte by any means. It was times like this that Xiara would regret not bringing any electronical equipment during his outer world adventures.

"Well for the time being let's just try and relax some."Saraxx said, returning to her 'nest'. Jaqulynn nodded. "I would suggest we go tomorrow then."She said.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planetary Paradise! Tourist capital of the system

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus