Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Playground Adventures (Open!)

Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

"What the?! Hey!" Hiro tried to avoid stepping on the little rodent, and began dancing around the top of the structure. "Hey! No fair! Stop--hey!"

Hiro began falling down the side of the sloped roof of the jungle gym. Fortunately, his training had made rolling down things second nature. Still, while rolling off the structure didn't harm him in the least, he still managed to land face first in the soft ground below. He spat out a small mouthful of the tender mulch. "That's it!" Hiro recoiled his fist and launched it at the metallic structure. Before he made contact, however, he stopped himself. "Probably not a good idea."

Instead, he climbed up into the structure and, rather than confront his target directly, began delivering powerful punches to the cieling from underneath.
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Jal laughed when Hiro fell off. "That's what you get for messing with the King and Princess!"Jal shouted triumphantly hopping up and down on the top of the slide. After a few moments she felt something hit the slide under her. She noticed Hiro wasn't on the ground and assumed it was him. Jal yelped as the punching began to quicken, quickly grabbing onto the top of the slide tightly. "STOP IT!"She demanded.
Riikolo (played anonymously)

Riik decided that enough was enough. This encounter was getting violent. Swiftly, the naked reptile boy darted out of the bushes and toward the playground. His tail fluttering in the wind as he ran, his three-fingered hands curled into fists, the wild child of the woods approached. Upon arriving, he stopped at the edge of the apparatus, his hands on his hips and his sharp, triangular teeth displayed ever so subtly. "S-stop!" He yelled, his timid anxiety showing through in his voice. "No more fight!" His poor grammar hinted at an uncivilised upbringing.
Willow (played by Zelphyr) Topic Starter

The young squirrel chittered triumphantly when the boy fell - only to find herself being bounced into the air over and over when he started punching below. Rather than be upset by this turn of events though, Willow was thrilled, squeaking joyously as so bounced - not that it was easy to tell the difference between joy and terror in the noises she made. She jumped with each blow, adding to the height, until the angle finally sent the tiny squirrel flying off to the side.

Straight for the new kid.

Jal tried to catch Willow before she fell off, but couldn't grab onto her. She watched Willow's decent before her eyes laid on Riik. She frowned, having met the child in the passed with her older sister, and he quickly got mad at her for wearing clothes.

The park was far too busy for Riik's hearing to pick out any individual noises in the distance. All of the sound within an unnaturally large radius - including sounds too high or low pitched for most, if not all, other species could hear - faded into one loud droll. And with the daylight also dulling his sight, creating a fog of brightness around him, Riik was unable to either hear nor see Willow coming. Himself quite a light-weighted, small being, Riik was easily flattened by the incoming squirrel, finding himself squashed onto the floor. He only let out a quiet "oof!", being caught too unaware to scream, and thankfully managed to move his head out of Willows way so that she wouldn't impale any of her body on his horns. Making a quick mental note to blunt their tips the next time he was to come across a stone, Riik closed his eyes in anxious discomfort, waiting for whatever was to happen next. He was too scared to try and move Willow.

After a few moments a pale humanoid creature crawled out of the bushes as well. It was wearing a blue bubble vest, over a black short sleeved shirt, with a white long sleeved shirt under it. He went bare foot, and wore a pair of blue jeans. On his head was a toboggan hat with a ball of fluff on the top. He dusted some leaves off his clothes with his long sharp claws becoming apparent.

Hiro climbed to the top of the jungle gym thing and put his hands triumphantly on his hips.

"I am the new king of the castle!" he shouted. Suddenly, though, he noticed a disturbingly small amount of attention being paid to him. "Hey! I'm up here!" Then he saw a naked kid with horns. "What the?"

He did a front flip off of the top of the structure and managed to land on his feet this time around. From there, he dashed to the squirrel and lizard thing. "Dude, where are you freaking pants?"

Timmy scratchedh is head when he'd saw Riik. But then again he was rather odd, and he ignored the nudity completely. He looked up hearing Hiro declare he was king of the castle, before he hopped to the ground. He grinned, sneaking passed Hiro and climbing up to top of the Jungle gym. "Your stupid! I'm the king now!"He declared.

"Hi Timmy."Jal said waving to the odd pale being next to her. "Hey Jal!"He responded. "I don't have to marry you since I'm the king right?"Timmy asked. Jal shook her head. "Okay, yeah I'm the king!"He said.

Willow recovered quick enough and sniffed curiously at the person she had landed on. It took her a moment to quite realize what had happened though. As soon as she did, she scrambled off to the kid's side and returned to human form.

She knelt and leaded over him, eyes wide, and practically shouted at the poor boy, "Hey kid, you awright?!"

Riik peered around at everyone as attention on him grew. He began to tense up with anxiety and lost all of the helpfulness-driven confidence he had gathered upon himself before. First, he peered at Hiro and offered him a quiet, mumbled question. "Pants?" Then, he turned back to Willow and suddenly jumped in surprised at the inquiry she had given him. He looked as though he was about to scramble away to hide, but even that required more courage than he currently had. Instead, he took his tail in both of his hands, enduring the pain of the sensitive limb in favour of the comfort offered from knowing it was securely in his grasp, and stared away from Willow timidly.

All he could manage to reply to her question was a small nod.

"Dude! Pants! Clothing! Go get some, then come back!" Hiro turned his back to the boy. "Sheesh. Some people. You'd think he's never seen underwear before." Hiro tried rushing back to the playground, but when no one followed suit, he stopped. "Come on!!"

Timmy looked down at Hiro from the top of the slide. "Hey! Throw him in the dungeon!"Timmy said to JAl, pointing a long talon at Hiro. "But we don't have a dungeon. And I'm the princess. I'm not supposed to fight!"Jal said, crossing her arms over her chest. "What ever! Somebody dig the King a dungeon, then throw the old king in it!"Timmy ordered.

Riik slowly got up shakily, he was somewhat upset about the seemingly hostile reception to his arrival. Clothing... that was a word he had quite recently learned. He hated the stuff though. The feeling of itchy fabrics against one's skin... not to mention the fact that it hampered survival in the wild in a number of ways. He sighed and thought about leaving, then imagined everyone fighting each other and decided otherwise. He would at least stay until he was sure the fighting was over.

Since the strange kid seemed to be okay, Willow promptly became much more fascinated by his strange composition - a fuzzy-tailed kid like her, but he was also like a lizard. Heedless of his nervousness, the squirrel girl leaned forward to inspect him more closely. She grinned wide.

"I have a furry tail, too!" she announced, and pulled it forward. She hugged it like it was her pride and joy - and really, it did seem like the best-groomed part of her.

He cringed at the site of Willow hugging her tail - he did know that his anatomy was quite unique, but the site of others performing actions to their tail that would be quite painful to him was still rather disturbing.

Letting go of his own tail, Riik allowed the limb to return to its natural position behind him. With Willow's non-hostile attitude and Hiro having begun to move away, he began to feel safe enough not to have to hold his tail so close.

Riik decided to use this opportunity to get a few questions answered. Taking a deep breath and gathering his courage, Riik prepared himself to speak. It was an arduous task, but eventually, after a few seconds of standing still and shaking visibly, he was able to let out the question. "W-what... a-are pants?" He asked, focusing equally hard on grammar so as not to cause any confusion.

"THESE!"Timmy shouted down to Riik, tossing his pants to the ground. "TIMMY! PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!"Jal demanded, shielding her eyes. "I don't wanna. Besides, I'm the king, I can do what ever I want."Timmy declared sticking his tongue out at Jal. "HEY! YOU WANNA BE THE DRAGON THAT GUARDS MY CASTLE?"Timmy called to Riik.

Riik looked at the pants and cringed. They didn't look very comfortable.

Glancing up in the direction of Timmy, Riik tilted his head in confusion. Dragon? Castle? Again with the unfamiliar words. That said...

Riik took the same effort as previously to reply. "I guard!" He said loudly yet still timidly. "S-so nobody fight or hurt!"

Timmy nodded. "Okay!"He shouted. "Hey Jal, go get those sticks! Hand one to the monkey kid, and give me the other stick. Get my pants too!"Timmy ordered. "I'm the princess, you do it."She grumbled. Timmy looked at her unamused.

After a few moments Jal landed on the ground on her rear with a thud. She got up, with her hands folded across her chest. "I'm a Princess! I don't have to get these stupid sticks for the stupid king!"She grumbled picking up the sticks and Timmy's pants. Here's your stupid stick."Jal said, angrily shoving a stick into Riik's hands. "Okay good! Now tie my pants to the stick!"Timmy ordered. "It'll be my flag!"He added. Jal grumbled to herself. "Here's your stupid flag!"Jal said angrily, throwing the stick and Timmy's pants at him, before climbing back up to the top of the slide. "I liked the squirrel king better..."She gurmbled.

Riik examined the stick in confusion. What on earth was this for? He shrugged. Maybe it was some strange ritual. Transferring the stick to the his tail so that his hands could be free, Riik slowly walked closer to the 'castle'. Monkey kid... he thought to himself in displeasure. He was not a monkey. He was Riik.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Playground Adventures (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus