Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Team Andryn vs Team Darth

Ilmarinen Moderator

:squeals: The Hobbit is my most favorite book ever. EVER. I'm so excited for the movie, you have no freakin' idea! BEORN BEORN BEORN GANDALF GANDALF GANDALF OMG SMAUG SMAUG THORIN BOMBUR AND AND and FREAKING DWALIN, MAN WAAAHHHhhhh

Man, I remember when the How to Train your Dragon movie was about to come out. I really wanted to hold a dragon-themed party and read the book over Skype, give out some Digos on Furc, etc. I DID read the first chapter of the latest HP book when it came out, though--that was really fun. :)
.__.

Wow Heimdall you just got really excited. I don't think I've ever seen you that excited before. o-o
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't record the entire first chapter of the book? ;)

I can't wait for the movies either, I've been following Peter Jackson's documentary's that he posts from time to time and even as I write this, I'm listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtracks.

Some trivia, the actors playing Bilbo and Smaug are both the stars of Sherlock :)

Go Team RPR! :)
Omg Darth I love that show!! It's so awesome! You mean Bilbo and Smaug are those two?? :O
Sanne Moderator

Dylan wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Dylan wrote:
;D Team Eggnog.

I don't think it's really fair to do a team anyone! If anything, I'd be Team Daryn (HUH, ANDRYN AND DARTH COMBINED? Anyone?)

...how about.. Team RPR? ;P
SILENCE. YOU'RE ADMITTEDLY IMPRESSIVE WIT HAS NO PLACE HERE, WHERE REASON HAS BEEN ABANDONED.

(PS: Daryn is actually a cool name, wish I would have thought of that earlier. CURSE YOU)

Sorry, I can't be silenced! ;D I believe, at RPR we should foster a sense of family, not competition between each other in the way of Teams. So, I think we're respectfully asking that everyone can be Team RPR. Heck, we could turn this thread into a Team RPR thread or open another thread title that. I'm sure there are other threads out there about why it's awesome to be apart of RPR, but it never hurts to make more!

Everyone should wear a Team RPR button in their favorite color. :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Team RPR is a great idea, we are one community and I believe it deserves it's own thread and a fresh start. So I am going to be locking this one as I feel it starts off too negatively. As a moderator on RPR, I'm supposed to be here to help you guys. It's difficult to do that if it's Team Darth vs Team Andryn or Team anyone else. There's no need for that here, we're all friends in the end and we should keep it that way.

I do appreciate the support given to me, I know it was done with the best of intentions. But instead, let's all focus on Team RPR!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Team Andryn vs Team Darth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus