Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''A girl.'' Jenna snarled. ''The aincents were sealed away so the humans could steal their gems. Aincent beings, wiser than anything else known to live.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He nods, "So should the girl be comemorated for releasing an ancient?" He knew of Celest Dark. Somewhat.

''I had the aincent sealed away so I could steal its orb.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He grunts, "Then I leave that to your own." He starts stalking into the forest, looking for meat to hunt.

She utters a low growl, and a blade of fire flies past Ani. ''Oh really, now?''
Ani (played by X-01)

He felt the blade of fire before it came and put up his shield, it blasting into a rune shield and scattering. "Yes."

''There is another Celestial dragon here, but she has hidden in the stars. Humans have been trying to catch her.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He narrows his eyes and growls, "Celestia..." He looks at Jenna, "Where?" He wanted her blood.

''Only when night falls does she appear. But she is with the Guardian. and the Guardian is protective of this land.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He growls, "Celest Dark will have to deal with it. I want my sister's head." His voice was harsh and merciless.

''It is unwise to challenge the aincent dragon. He has killed many for fighting him.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He shakes his head, "No. I don't care for Celest Dark. I challenge Celestia." He starts stalking off again.

''and lurking here at night is a darkened dragon, who fills the islamd with fear.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He grunts, "Then he can bite me." He dissapears into the forest.
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Night began to fall upon the island, casting a full moon and filling the sky with stars. Jenna was lurking at the shore, waiting for some fish. The trees casted a dreary shadow of an ill intent. Not ominous as it had been upon arrival. Wildlife was sparse, only a few deers and squirrls.
Ani (played by X-01)

He looks around, looking for a deer. Where would she be?

A deer walks to his sight, but before he could react a large figure snatches it up and vanishes quickly.
Ani (played by X-01)

He blinks. "What. The. Hell." He looks around for the figure, fallowing its path.

The deer carcass lands on a flattened rock with a crunch, blood oozing from its mouth. A darkened dragon lands behind it, only its reddened eyes visible. It payed no attention to Ani. The sharp teeth could be heard cracking bones and tearing flesh loudly.
Ani (played by X-01)

He snorts, "Hey. Who are you? And that was me deer." He wasn't angry, he was just saying. He was curiouse at this one.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus