Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The gate slides shut once kitsumari got out. The demon hits the gate with a clink, and slides down, knocked out.
Kitsumari (played by X-01)

She keeps running for the volcano, not stopping even when she was gasping for breath.
Niraia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

From afar, Nira swoops down and flies close to her. ''Need a ride?''

She jumps on her, holding tight, "Yes, thank you." She points the sword away from the dragon.

She flies back into the skies, back to the volcano. ''I was getting worried about you..You'd been gone for days.''

She blinks, "But I... I don't think I was gone that long..." She hugs the dragon's neck with one arm, "Thanks.... mom..." Maybe this could be her home...?

She just smiles, flying into the volcano, landing beside the cool water. ''I'll be your mom if you want me to be one.'' She replied, smiling calmly.

She lets go of the sword, it falling and sticking into the ground. She lays on the dragon's back, falling asleep, her arms around the dragon's neck loosely.

She smiled, and lied down carefully before falling asleep too.
Ani (played by X-01)

Ani, a dragon that has lost his way over the water, spots an island and heads for it. He has been flying for a week without food or drink, and the sea water did him no good. He lands somewhere in the forest, near a stream and collapses, breathing hard.

She had came too from being ko'd, and had broke the gate down. She had been sitting beside the rive when she heard something fall. With a startled scream, she flinches back, claws spread, looking intently at Ani.
Ani (played by X-01)

He looks at Jensara and nods, "Howdy..... *Breath* ...You don't mind... *Breath* ..If I rest here... *Gasp* ...For awhile... *Breath* ...Do you?"

''You can rest, but you scared me.''
Ani (played by X-01)

He nods, "Sorry 'bout that.... Been flying a lot.... *Gasp*" He takes a drink of water, gulping it down.

She closes her claws catiously. A new arrival? Odd. She hadn't seen much travelers, usually those that just ran away. For demonss like her were hardly ever seen. ''Who are you?''
Ani (played by X-01)

He nods, "Everyone calls me Ani. My full name's too long to remember." He keeps drinking, pausing only to breath. How good thhis water was!

''Just call me Jenna...'' She said flinching.
Ani (played by X-01)

He nods, "Well met Jenna. I don't suppose you've seen my half-sister, have you?" He hoped that she wasn't here... He hated her with a passion. And for reason.

''I have only seen a Celestial dragon that I tried seal away and failed because a pest got in the way.'' She hissed.
Ani (played by X-01)

He nods, "Good. What pest?" Sounds pretty tasty.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus