Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The gem was a beutful shade of blue, and felt chilly. It glistened slightly, dew on it. Pointed edges, razor sharp.
Kitsumari (played by X-01)

touches it with a finger, curiouse

The blade cuts her finger, a very fine hardly noticable slit.

She looks at the cut. "Ow..." She felt hardly a twinge, the blood starting to bead.

It stayed asleep, twitching its tail a bit.

She looks at the guardian. "Well, you're free...." She goes to retrieve her sword and starts for the exit. "Thanks for the food."

It fades into a string of stars, disappearing into the sky. The house seemed silent, lifeless. The gate stayed open, but the eeryly feeling stayed.

She goes through the gate and starts back towards the volcano.
Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

I had only lived here for a year, silently sitting on the corroded statues of the Guardian. My sole duty was to avoid humans and demon hunters. Yet now I hear of a girl who has daringly freed the Guardian I sealed away...

She thought to herself, catching sight of Kitsumari. She hops onto the statue close by her loudly, tail scraping the stone. In her demon form, halo lit dimly. ''So there she is.'' She remarked.

She freezes and looks at Jensara. "Um.... hi?" Not another dragon who wants me for dinner....

She cackles silently, and slides to the statues head, wings folded. A demon-like figure, yet extremely skinny, tail blade chipped. ''Another traveler wondering through the legends and stories of this pace,hm?''
Vallahd (played by X-01)

She looks at the demon. Oh boy.... "Um, maybe? I'm just here for a few gems to make a home. Then I'm done."

She slides to the ground slowly, tail blade dragging on the ground. ''Stealing?''

She shakes her head, "I'm working for it."

''Working?'' She asked slyly, halo moving a bit. ''You freed someone I sealed away, pest.''

She gets her sword ready, "So? It'll keep the island safe." She dfelt a fight comming on...

She laughs eerily, them spreads her demon wings. ''Tell me, girl, do you ever fear of encountering something beyond the strength of dragons and wolves?''

She hmms. "Can I think about it?" She looks around for the exit.

The exit for the room was only a footstep away. Their was a gate hanging down, easily able to be yanked down. She lunges at Kitsumari with a hiss.

She leaps for the gate and starts sprinting out. "Why are you doing that?!?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus