Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Niraia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Did you read any newspapers regarding this island?''
Kitsumari (played by X-01)

She holds up a finger, her cheeks reddening a bit in emberassment. "Uhh..... maybe." She looked away. She couldn't read, and she bhated it.

''This island once thrived in life until those blasted humans came and killed off everything! They brought diseases, and sickness. Famine, illness, and much death! Wheeze...''

She nods, "But things will survive." Things always survive. Somehow...

They scoff. ''Survive where there is no food besides berries? They send visitors here. To show them that this island is 'uninhabited'. Lies!''

She stands up, "I don't know. I need to get to the volcano."

The dragon growls harshly. ''My home.''

She narrows her eyes, tensing up to run again. "I need some things from there. I heard there are treasures there that can change my life. And I need them."

''You will not go to my home and steal my treasures. The hot air will kill you.''

"I don't care. I need the treasures!"

''ANd I need home.'' They hissed, wings spread.

She nods. "I. Will. Not. Relent." She starts running towards the volcano.

The dragon roars, and chases her again, blowing out steam.

She runs faster. She thinks to herself, I hate this place already. But this will change my life.

After a few hours, she arrives at the lava feild. The dragon was no where in sight, presumbly having gave up on the chase. The air was thick, the skies covered in ash.

She gacks, slowing to a walk. She puts a cloth over her mouth, "Damn..." She starts walking around the lava, heading for the volcano.

The lava bubbles up occasionally, sending bits of it scattering. The volcano towers over it all, the source of the ash. Gems sparkled from its outer wall, as the lava reflected off it.

She looks at the gems, heading for the volcano. "The best is farther in...." She looks for a cave entrance.

A large cavern is opened on the bottom of the volcano facing her. It is across a crude bridge made of boulders with symbols etched onto the surface.

She starts for it, makking sure to be careful. Her stomach rumbled and she growls, "Damn dragon, taking all my food...." She was in a sour mood.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus