Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Niraia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''It's ok. But be careful. The tourists are coming more faster, chopping tres down. Burning forests...''
Kitsumari (played by X-01)

She nods, "Then I'll get the guardian and help the herm scare off everyone!" She looks around, "Which way?"

''The way to its location is very hard to traverse.''

She shrugs. "So?" She could take it. She could take anything!

''If you south of here, you will come across the path to an old house. Follow that path, watch for a hole in the ground. That hole will lead you to the lair where our guardian was took to.''

She nods, "Alright. Can you give me a ride out of here? I don't want to fall into the lava." She hated to admit it, but she really needed help. Even if she was the fastest of her friends, she couldn't run fast enough to excape bursting into fire.

She nods, then sets her onto her back, and dives down the cheter of the volcano, It was hollow, but fireballs shot up at high speeds, whizzing past the two. The air was only cool from flying down, large wings folded tightly.

She clings to the dragon's back, watching the fireballs. "Woah...." She never knew things like this happened in volcanos.

She swoops around lava pillars, then flies out of the cave entrance below. Thousands of gems sparkled from the walls.

She looks at the gems, holding tight. "Pretty..." She wanted them.

''You can have some once you free our GUarduian.''

She nods, "Alright....." She looks ahead, keeping her eyes off the gems. The beautiful gems. The life changing gems. The... Stop! Shut up, stop thinking about them, and focus on getting the guardian back. She needs to be freed.

She lands in the forest, folding her wings. ''The GUardian used to watch over us..Bearing a powerful orb made of a rare crystal in its hand.''

She hops off, carrying the crystal sword, "Alright. Where's the orb?" It's not like she was going to take it. She just wanted to look at it.

''It's on another part of this island in an Altar. But it's closed off. I can't even reach it.''

[the 'The Altar of thy Guardian' found in the group.]

She nods, "I will find it after I free the magestic knightess that is the guardian." She had an image of the guardian in her mind.

''NOt much of a majestic being. Their coloration is dull from age, but they will fight if threatened. The Guiardian holds the power of all known elements...You'd have to see it to beleive it.''

She shrugs and starts walking, "Are you comming?" She hoped so, dispite the fact that this dragon wanted to make her lunch only a few hours before.

''You will have to find it yourself. I am too old for traveling.'' She replied.

Yes, too old. But no ones returned...Alive at least...That has found the Guardian..

She shrugs and keeps walking, "Alright. See ya around mama." She winces silently and starts running away, fast. She had to bring up that sore spot...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus