Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Niraia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The dragon limps over to a wall, then plucks something out of it. They walk back over to her..And sets down a rainbow gem, glistening from the water. ''Here...''
Kitsumari (played by X-01)

She stares at it, a hand reaching out to it. "Why...?" She stops and looks at the dragon, "What's the catch?" She knew one thing. There's no free lunches.

''I meaerly ask that you respect the land...Whats your name?''

She thinks, then says, "I'm Kitsumari..." She looks at the dragon, "Who are you?"

They gag a bit, coughing. 'My name is Niraia. I live here.''

She frowns, "You live here?" This is insane. I'm talking to a dragon, a DRAGON, with a rainbow gem the size of my head that'll probibly get me to the Bahamas with a luxery suite.

''Fire dragons can exist in these lands. Or did. The humans hunted us, then sold our island off to tourists!'' And she wheezes, coughing out soot. ''Bleh...''

She gacks and swipes away the soot. "Blech!" She looks around, "Why not drive off the humans?"

''Theywould just run me back here...the islands guardian was captured by humans and locked away...Leaving this island uninhabited...''

She thinks, "Where is the 'guardian'?" Maybe this could be her new home....

''I only know the Guardian was took away farther into the regions. I'm too weak...And too sick..To find them.''

She nods and stands up, "I'll find it and bring her back! Where is he? And where's a weapon? I need something to fight with." She was hyper now, and ready to get going.

''We lack any weapons...the airs so hot it melts metal.''

She thinks, "How about one of the gems? Can't you make it into a sword or something?" She just wanted to have a weapon because it would be cool. But still, it may be handy.

She thinks for a bit, the picks the gem up, and dips it in the water. When she takes it back out, it was a sword that pulsed at the markings. ''This?''

She nods, "Yes! Something that'll help me keep out of trouble."

She gives her the sword cautiously. Her face still had the old age feel, horns chipped, eyes almost pale.

She took it and started swinging it around wildly, yelling "HIYAA!"

One of her horns gets chopped off. She sternly looks at her. ''Eh-hem.''

She hides the sword behind her back, looking down, "Sorry...."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus