Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Demons come out to (role)play

Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

Hello, I had just created a new char. And was hoping to find someone to roleplay with. She can fit just about any setting and is interesting to roleplay with (and as). I am also willing to play with any of my other chars if you want.

So, if you want to party with grim raise your hands so that I can chop.... I mean COUNT them off.
I got a demon for ya. His page ain't complete yet but go give my character Lazaras a look over and see if he strikes your fancy.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He looks great! Genet is a work in proggress too so her page will be getting some touch up when ever I get a chance. I didn't really have a setting in mind so do you have a prefrence or suggestion?
As of this second, no. But I got some stuff to do so I won't be able to do start one right away. The upside. It'll give us both time to work on our characters pages.
Great! just PM me when your ready!
Will do. Hopefully won't be too long.
*raises hand slowly* Am I too late? Can I play too?
Sure as long as it's fine by lance, which character are you gonna use?
Umm.... Yeah.... My character library is pretty small, obviously. Right now I'm more of a made-to-order kind of guy.
Xenon (played anonymously)

(this is raven050996)

Are you new? Either way I was looking at your characters and thought that your Sam char looked pretty good. Unless of course you or lance has any objections, I am willing to do a 1x1 with anyone. I am looking to use another new character (the one I have selected even though she is ananomous) for a roleplay as well. Either way I am open to any suggestions or ideas.
Yeah, actually, I am pretty new. I played Furcadia for years, but that was years ago. My wife found the site and told me about it, as RPing is one of my great hobbies. Anyway, that's why I only have the three characters.
If you like Sam for whatever you have if mind, I'm sure I could adapt her to the setting fairly quickly once I knew what eh setting was.

Xenon sounds fun, by the way, even though I wouldn't know what to do with her.
Well, then welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. About the setting I am willing to put Xenon into just about any setting but I have posted a rp discussion topic for her already with her base environment/theme. You can join into the group or do 1x1 Copper Dragon is fun to play with and she is a good person to rp with.
It's cool by me however you guys wanna do it. And I'm about simmered down from having my daughter so we can kick this thing off soon.
Sweet! Now just for organization reason would you guys say who for sure you want to play with (with genet my character), if you have a preferred setting or idea, and if either of you want to start it or should I? Then we can start it off in the appropriate forum. For genet I was thinking a fantasy setting.
I'm good with Genet (How is that pronounced, by the way? I'm coming up with four possibilities, personally) and fantasy.
And If y'all don't mind, I'd like to post last, that way I have more info so I can get a more definite idea for my character.
Fantasy is usually where I go. So that'll work for me. As will Genet. As for a setting a such...I'll see if I can think something up.
Fantasy it is than! I'll post a topic almost by the same name in the fantasy forum and I'll keep the setting a bit vague so that we can sort of make it up as we go I guess.

(as to pronunciation the E's in her name are soft, like the eh sound you make when you say N, the rest of her name if fairly simple to figure out. If you want to hear it for yourself her name is Catalan for dragon rider (I was coming up with a name for another character at the time)
Maybe we ought to take anything dangerous away from you...
I'd be willing to roleplay, if it's alright. c:
lol probably

sure you can play! if you want to join the group though you would have to ask the other rpers but I'm fine with it. If you want to do a 1x1 with any of my characters thats fine to. What character are you going to use?
I say the more the merrier.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Demons come out to (role)play

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus