Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Jasen (played by Orig) Topic Starter

Rose wrote:
"Well isn't that helpful." She mumbled and walked over to a near by person to ask them where they were
"Frenika." The person simply answered.
Rose Piper (played by Nightmares)

She sighed and continue walking, "You said we had to go to see someone, but you don't know who."

Rose wrote:
She sighed and continue walking, "You said we had to go to see someone, but you don't know who."
"Yep."

"So, you don't even have a clue of who we are looking for?" Rose said, rolling her eyes

Rose wrote:
"So, you don't even have a clue of who we are looking for?" Rose said, rolling her eyes
"Nope."

"I am hungry, there has to be a place here somewhere." Rose said looking around then entering a little bar/restaurant place.

Rose wrote:
"I am hungry, there has to be a place here somewhere." Rose said looking around then entering a little bar/restaurant place.
The tavern appeared to be packed with several people, all over the place.

Rose moved past the people and found a seat. "You okay there little guy?" She asked

Rose wrote:
Rose moved past the people and found a seat. "You okay there little guy?" She asked
"Can't complain." He said from on top of the table.

"Okay." Rose said as she ordered something

Rose wrote:
"Okay." Rose said as she ordered something
The chameleon seamed to wave greetings to every animal that had passed close by.

Rose smiled as she watched the chameleon, drawing her attention away from him to look around the tavern.

Rose wrote:
Rose smiled as she watched the chameleon, drawing her attention away from him to look around the tavern.
"Something interesting?"

"For such a little village, there sure are a lot of people in this tavern, probably because it is small. Also, I feel like someone is watching me." Rose said, looking at the chameleon

Rose wrote:
"For such a little village, there sure are a lot of people in this tavern, probably because it is small. Also, I feel like someone is watching me." Rose said, looking at the chameleon
"That might be because someone is watching you."

"I have been looking around, I can't see if anyone is staring at me. Can you?"

Rose wrote:
"I have been looking around, I can't see if anyone is staring at me. Can you?"
"The guy at the bar."

"The guy at the bar..." Rose said as she looked the way at the bar

Rose wrote:
"The guy at the bar..." Rose said as she looked the way at the bar
At the edge of the bar was a person in a hood. It covered his face, so details where nonexistent to Rose's sight. There was a small green frog on top of his head.

Rose looked at the hooded man then back at the chameleon. "Do you think I should go talk to him?" Rose asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus