Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Jasen (played by Orig) Topic Starter

Rose wrote:
"I am just new to this whole place and I want to know more." Rose said looking back at Durigibold
"I'm not much of a teacher."
Rose Piper (played by Nightmares)

Rose laughed a little, "That is fine, but where are you from?"

Rose wrote:
Rose laughed a little, "That is fine, but where are you from?"
Durigibold took a sip of his drnk. "He won't say." The frog stated.

A waitress came and asked if the group needed anything. "We'll take the special." Durigibold said, handing the waitress some gold coins.

"Oh okay." Rose said looking at the frog. Rose looked at him, "Why do you think I want to have the special?"

Rose wrote:
"Oh okay." Rose said looking at the frog. Rose looked at him, "Why do you think I want to have the special?"
"You came in, sat down, didn't order anything, then came over here to talk. Thought we could at least eat while doing so." Durigibold said before taking another sip of his drink.

"How kind of you. What are you drinking?" Rose asked, looking at the drink he was drinking.

Rose wrote:
"How kind of you. What are you drinking?" Rose asked, looking at the drink he was drinking.
"Cactus."

"Cactus? Really?" Rose said, blushing a little, feeling clueless.

Rose wrote:
"Cactus? Really?" Rose said, blushing a little, feeling clueless.
"Yep." Durigibold said swishing the juice in his cup. "It's a little bitter, but it's cleaner then most other drinks."

Oh, okay. That is good to know. You said you were just stopping here, where are you going?" Rose asked quietly, watching him.

Rose wrote:
Oh, okay. That is good to know. You said you were just stopping here, where are you going?" Rose asked quietly, watching him.
"Around. No set destination." The waitress had came with two plates of food, setting either in front of the two.

Rose looked at the food and started to eat it, nodding her head. "Oh, okay. So you have been at a lot of different places." She said, smiling a little

Rose wrote:
Rose looked at the food and started to eat it, nodding her head. "Oh, okay. So you have been at a lot of different places." She said, smiling a little
"You can say that. By the way, your eating the part for your sian." Durigibold said, goosing up the thing Rose was eating. The frog grabed it with his tounge swallowing it in one bite.

Rose stopped eating it and blushed, looking down. "O-Oh, I-I didn't know that. S-Sorry." she mumbled and pushed the section she was eating over to the chameleon.

Rose wrote:
Rose stopped eating it and blushed, looking down. "O-Oh, I-I didn't know that. S-Sorry." she mumbled and pushed the section she was eating over to the chameleon.
The chameleon great fully ate it. Durigibold started to work on his own plate. "So...?"

Rose nibbled at her plate and looked at him, "Do you know any about a pendant?"

Rose wrote:
Rose nibbled at her plate and looked at him, "Do you know any about a pendant?"
"Of corse, who doesn't?" Durigibold said, holding up his arm to reveal one.

Rose looked at the pendant, "Oh, I don't know a lot about it."

Rose wrote:
Rose looked at the pendant, "Oh, I don't know a lot about it."
"I don't buy that."

"Well, my grandmother had a pendant and that is how I got here."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus