Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here and looking to rp

Hey there, I'm Zori and I'm very, very, new to the site (I heard about it from a friend. I've been looking for an indie oc rp community for a long time and wanted to give this a try.

I really love oc's and monster rp, which I usually keep to a fairly flexible setting (most frequent is modern fantasy though). I have a ton of monster oc's, which I'm slowly going to put profiles up for some of my main/favorite ones.

I would love some new rp partners and end up meeting some new people, since getting the chance to rp oc's more seems great (Since I've mostly been stuck with fandom rp but gotta give them oc's some love).
Yo, welcome! I'd be up for an RP if that's alright with you. Other than that, make yourself at home here!
Zorigami Topic Starter

Edit, oops was bad at figuring out how to post replies here.
Zorigami wrote:
Hey there, I'm Zori and I'm very, very, new to the site (I heard about it from a friend. I've been looking for an indie oc rp community for a long time and wanted to give this a try.

I really love oc's and monster rp, which I usually keep to a fairly flexible setting (most frequent is modern fantasy though). I have a ton of monster oc's, which I'm slowly going to put profiles up for some of my main/favorite ones.

I would love some new rp partners and end up meeting some new people, since getting the chance to rp oc's more seems great (Since I've mostly been stuck with fandom rp but gotta give them oc's some love).

ZORI OH MY GOD, THAT WAS FAST, I'M LAUGHING HI
Welcome to RPR! ^^ I think you'll have no trouble fitting right in here.

If you need any help, feel free to ask. The Help documentation is also pretty spiffy and actually remarkably readable!

(And I recommend taking mk_97 up on his offer to RP. He's pretty awesome, and from a quick look at your characters, I bet you'd get along great!)
Zorigami Topic Starter

trashking wrote:
Zorigami wrote:

ZORI OH MY GOD, THAT WAS FAST, I'M LAUGHING HI
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AND HI MAC
Sobs, I get excited over oc rp >:v
Zorigami Topic Starter

mk_97 wrote:
Yo, welcome! I'd be up for an RP if that's alright with you. Other than that, make yourself at home here!
(oops figures out how to reply here :') but ye)
Yee, I'd love to rp. Working on setting up some of my oc profiles, and moving some of the ones I have finished over here, while my net is deciding to be a mess tonight (gotta love campus net).

I have two characters up so far, and working on the others now that I have more of a feel of the set up.

And thank you!!
Zorigami Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR! ^^ I think you'll have no trouble fitting right in here.

If you need any help, feel free to ask. The Help documentation is also pretty spiffy and actually remarkably readable!

(And I recommend taking mk_97 up on his offer to RP. He's pretty awesome, and from a quick look at your characters, I bet you'd get along great!)
Thank you!! So far Im really excited (and everyone seems pretty dang friendly)
Yeah, been choosing who else to set up profiles for, most of my oc stuff is off on my tumblr, both art and info on them. (but there isn't really anything close to an oc rp community there ;; )

And thank you! Certainly want to uvu*
Loren

Hallo, welcome to the RPRepository! :D I'd kinda mention the Help section, but Nova already did that. There's also the Find Roleplay widget and the Looking For Roleplay forums, now that we mention it XD

(And I agree with what Novalyyn said, Mk_97 is pretty awesome, and your characters also seem fantastic, too, so you'll probably find a great roleplay together :P )
Zorigami Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Hallo, welcome to the RPRepository! :D I'd kinda mention the Help section, but Nova already did that. There's also the Find Roleplay widget and the Looking For Roleplay forums, now that we mention it XD

(And I agree with what Novalyyn said, Mk_97 is pretty awesome, and your characters also seem fantastic, too, so you'll probably find a great roleplay together :P )
Ahhh, thanks. Yeah, going to fuss with things more come Friday where I'll have a lot more time to rp.
Everyone here has been so nice, then pumped to get some things started up.
Thanks! happy you like my characters uvu*
Loren

Yeah, they're awesome. Mori seems pretty cool. PS, there's also the Just Talking thread for, ah, just talkin'. And procrastinating. I'm looking at you, me.
Zorigami Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Yeah, they're awesome. Mori seems pretty cool. PS, there's also the Just Talking thread for, ah, just talkin'. And procrastinating. I'm looking at you, me.
Yeah, I'm procrastinating till the weekend ahaha,,
I have a few other oc's up on my draw blog, but can't decide who to do profiles for
Mori is the newest one of mine, and he's been pretty fun to rp in the chances I've gotten.
Kim Site Admin

It's the weekend! No more procrastinating! ;) Or maybe lots of it. Either way, welcome! :D
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here and looking to rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus