Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » RTV

So, Bones and I have been thinking about doing a weekly video for RPR. You know, giving shout outs, pointing to different awesome threads, etc. Figured, IF we do this thang, it'd be a good idea to get everybody's feedback on what they think should be in each video, right? So, SHOW ME YO' MOVES. er. IDEAS.
How bout first a foremost. A good start to any web show thing. A vid of you two properly introducing yourselves! And maybe a random pillow fight during the process. And noogies never hurt.
Kim Site Admin

I love the idea of highlighting things you like here and think are fun. Possibly also incorporating interviews with various members, if possible. Maybe through skype?

I'd also love to see you share more random silliness like this

I'd also be more than willing to put out announcements about these through our twitter feed. :)
Skype interviews? I'll be the first vic-err...volunteer for that one. Heh. Well...after someone else who should distinctively have first dibs. *cough Kim cough*
Kim wrote:
I love the idea of highlighting things you like here and think are fun. Possibly also incorporating interviews with various members, if possible. Maybe through skype?

I'd also love to see you share more random silliness like this

I'd also be more than willing to put out announcements about these through our twitter feed. :)

Andy and I will start it off because he had the idea for it, but I'll claim it halfway through the first season as my own. If he protests, I'll rip out his soul and wear it like a little coat. Once his computer is fixed (which should be in around a half hour or so), we'll plot it out.

wut r twitter, kem?

Damn. Souls are fluffy.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I like the sound of interviews! (And if you need fodder, I'd be down. ;)) You could also talk about cool groups and characters that you find in your travels across the site. Maybe search on a random letter or word that you get as a suggestion. Maybe "fanmail reading time." Maybe share links or pics that are interesting and relevant!
o.o FUN!
That would be a good way for you guys to show off the prominent players here. and the amazing stories we tell lol
We just got done recording a session, Andy just needs to get it slimmed down to about a quarter of what it is. It's something like 65 minutes right now lulz. We're shooting for a 10 or 15 minute video, but if you all want it badly enough, we'll see about splitting it into parts and putting it up on the youtoobs.
Andryn Topic Starter

Yeah. yeah, there's a lot there. I'm going to edit a LOT of it out, but it's going to take a while because the only editing software I have/know how to use is... *gasp* WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. AWMAHGAWD. Yeah, it'll take a bit. Aiming for maybe Tuesday night to have it done. Hopefully.

Crossing my fingers hurr.
Sounds really awesome! :D I'd love to be involved in some way, though Skype is impossible with our net. I use Tinychat. xD
This sounds like a really awesome, and fun[ny] idea :D hah.
Yeah i can't skype either lol xD tinychat is what i stick too
Andryn Topic Starter

And here you go, a little taste o' flavah. For Repository Television!
Kim Site Admin

Having stayed up too late programming and now having to leave the house after three hours of sleep to go meet with clients, this video struck me as overly relevant.
Andryn Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Having stayed up too late programming and now having to leave the house after three hours of sleep to go meet with clients, this video struck me as overly relevant.

IT IS YOUR DESTINY, YOU MUST GET UP. OR I WILL NEVER STOP BEATING YOU.
Sanne Moderator

Andryn wrote:
Kim wrote:

IT IS YOUR DESTINY, YOU MUST GET UP. OR I WILL FOREVER ADORE YOU.

Fixed.
I love how you go 'This show was the worst idea ever!' at the end. XD
Andryn Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Kim wrote:

IT IS YOUR DESTINY, YOU MUST GET UP. OR I WILL FOREVER ADORE YOU.

Fixed.
Great, now she'll never get out of bed.
YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID, SANNE? YOU SEE WHAT YOU DIIIIIID?!
Andryn Topic Starter

But yes, it's going to be good. I have a lot of experience in the complete nonsense videos tradition.

As can be plainly seen in this video (skip to about halfway through if you've already seen my E-Town Heroes Vlog Intro)

VIDEO HURR
(Note: Song, Scotty Doesn't Know, might be a little less than appropriate, viewer discretion is advised)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » RTV

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus