Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Awesome things we might not know about you!

I'm an exceptional people reader. The environment I grew up in, you learn to read people quickly. I've learned how to spot someone lying or hiding things so quickly that I shocked my abnormal psyche professor during a test. I correctly identified 17/20 people, as either misleading/lying or being honest on film and 32/40 on paper. I'm really proud of myself :3
SarietheFae

I use to Help Run the Comiccon in Va.
HibariHaru

I wanna share! I wanna share!

Well I...see the future through dreams! It runs in the family. Thank you!
knights_edge

I am dyslexic so I use a microphone to write on my phone (( I don't have a computer)) and have my phone programmed to read to me when I highlight things. I am a sous chef a cannot read my recipes so the are all committed to memory.
Fanggreywolf

I like trains. That is all.
knights_edge

Fanggreywolf wrote:
I like trains. That is all.
I live next to a place that sells toy and model train sets that date back to the 1920s. I got my daughters uncle a train set from 1931 for 20 bucks. Also there is a restaurant 5 mins from my house that has an engine with 5 dining cars that you can choose to eat in if you don't want to eat in the restaurant. Thought it would be interesting to you.
I used to be a volunteer firefighter while I was going to college. In the end, college won out and I put my membership as a volunteer on hold until such a time were I to return. My intentions were to return this summer but it appears I am looking at next spring instead. I recently graduated and would like to enjoy what freedom I have. In the end, my heart lies with wanting to join law enforcement. I know entirely too much about the police as a force, an organization and such in part because I interned for the police department but because I took a minor in police studies but overall took twice as many classes as required for it (exhausted the subject). That is where my passion lies and I could sit here and debate with you about the police, people, the brutality that they show or don't show but I'd rather not. To each their own and if a person is open minded and wants to know more, they will search. This is certainly one of my areas of expertise I am confident enough to say.
knights_edge wrote:
I am dyslexic so I use a microphone to write on my phone (( I don't have a computer)) and have my phone programmed to read to me when I highlight things. I am a sous chef a cannot read my recipes so the are all committed to memory.

This is awesome! I have a friend who really loves to write but she has terrible dyslexia and is too self conscious to share it. I'm going to tell her about your method, I'm sure it will help her! :D
So I can make really convincing animal sounds after just listening to the animals. My best ones are bird (song-sparrow types not like parrot squawks), cat, goat, and dog (anywhere from St. Bernard barks to chihuahua yaps).
Chris_Cerulli

I can sing very well, but I don't like to because I am very self-conscious... and I am addicted to Minecraft.
TheCookiesAreGolden

There's nothing really special about me. All I can really do in the real life is dance, read really fast, draw, and write.

And I take my dancing and writing seriously.

I'm a great dancer. It comes from the soul.

And about the writing...

I don't think I've beaten Gamers' number count.

In all total I have written is,

EDIT: It's now 206, 225 and still going.
Chris_Cerulli

I like to sing.
I have a vocabulary of 25,000 words. (That's 1/3 what Shakespeare knew!)
I've been hit by a catapult XD
A few people might know this but, I'm making a video game! This is isn't the game I was making when I joined this site, which was an RPG fangame of Crypt of the Necrodancer and gave up halfway through. This is a game I will complete, and probably put it up for downloading.

What is this game? Well, it's a dating sim based on some characters from a YouTube channel I watch rather religiously called "TFS Gaming". Really, these characters are the ones from the games they've played; Fallout 4, the Dragon Ball Xenoverse franchise, some Pokémon Nuzlockes, etc. You may need to watch their playthroughs in order for context, though.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Awesome things we might not know about you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus