Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow roleplayer's~!

I came upon this site out of boredom and rp needs, all the other sites are too confusing so I ran into this beautiful site! I will rp almost anything, even the 18+ stuff ;) Im a crazed Naruto fangirl, love to draw, and my fav food is ribs. I hope we can be good friends~ Don't be scared to send me a message or friend me~
Welcome to RPR!

There's plenty variety in the RPs and styles to be had here, so I imagine you'll be quite pleased. Folks are super friendly, too. ^_^

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask! There's also the Help documentation, which is actually easier to read than in many other places I've seen. :)
CurruptedCynder Topic Starter

Thank you so much!
Hey stranger, welcome to my home, I hope you brought cookies :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You've made an admin very very happy to hear that you're finding the site easy to use so far! :D
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone here is really friendly, so don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Bruh. I love ribs, okay? Like, don't even 'ribs' with me. Good ribs are the kind where the meat just literally falls off the bone and into your gullet.

That said, welcome to RPR.

I used to read Naruto. I made it to the first few chapters of Shappuden and then kind of lost track aside from keeping up with who died ETC because my brother's a huge fan.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up! <3
Ello I do believe we have met already ;-) just let me know if you need anything ok?
Welcome to this lovely land of RP Repository! :3 We are pretty friendly and easy to get along with, just don't insult our babies(the characters.) XD I'm mostly known as Kuro or Casey. :3 I've been here for a little over three years, still young though(17 years old.) but I am pretty mature. :3 I love most anime, to draw, read, and write. If you have any questions or just want to chat or roleplay, hit me up.
Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you are settling in well! If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask :3
Victoriantruth

Welcome! I know youll have lots of fun adventures. Questions? Need someone to talk or need an rp partner? Just pm me!

Have fun!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow roleplayer's~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus