Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » In Search of the Quest for an RP Partner

Ah, winter has found itself coming to an end and I have yet to find someone I can roll play with. My old roll play partner grew out of roll playing and I'm on the hunt to find another. I roll play a variety of things such as: Fandoms, Au!Fandoms, OCAUs, and much more. I'd like to get to know and understand my character better, therefore roll playing is the way to go. Now, which of you will be in the position to tag along on my adventure and explore the realms of our minds together?
Welcome to RPR! Make yourself at home. What kind of fandoms are you specifically seeking out, by the way?
I'd be interested. Any plot ideas you might have
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :) Hope you find many wonderful RPs here. :)
Welcome to RPR! It's always a bummer when a good roleplay partner quits. I hope you find lots of new friends and fun RPs! <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Had any luck so far finding roleplay? :) You might want to check out the RP Finder or browse groups (as I see you already found the looking for PR forum!).
welcome to rpr I would love to rp with you, I'll pm you so yeah welcome and let me know if you ever need anything. :-)
I would possibly be interested as well! Hello and welcome by the way!
I fricken love your name lol. Welcome! I hope you've settled in and found someone to fill your needs :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » In Search of the Quest for an RP Partner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus