Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Forum RP

Group Sci-fi it is then! :D
Jasper IV wrote:
I prefer the storylines of SG:A, but I do have a weakness for Ba'al and the Goa'uld of SG-1 <3

Ah, Ba'al. <3 I'd buy the entire series just for him if I hadn't already had other reasons to buy the series. XD
Jasper IV (played by Yuka) Topic Starter

How are we going to start the group thread? Or more accuratly, where? XD Perhaps a neutral planet.
I like that. :D A sort of outer-edge neutral only-recently-colonized planet, or a free planet with an independent form of authority/government. Seems like that could fit any type of character for loads of different reasons.

Ethelle wrote:
I like that. :D A sort of outer-edge neutral only-recently-colonized planet, or a free planet with an independent form of authority/government. Seems like that could fit any type of character for loads of different reasons.

Yeah. Neutral with perhaps a mixed council ruling system overseeing territories. Not counting the Wraith obviously :P As in the words of Sheppard, if they had attended the Geneva convention they would have fed off everyone.
May I play as a robotic fox?

Sherlock wrote:
May I play as a robotic fox?

I see no reason why not :P
I'm excited!

But Dis, maybe we should hold off on actually starting the RP until the holidays are over? Starting today I'm gonna get pretty busy. I have to clean and wrap presents, company is coming tomorrow, Friday is more getting ready for Christmas, Saturday is a Christmas party and the Christmas Eve service, and then Sunday is Christmas with the family and extended family Christmas party at night. XD

So I've kind of got a full schedule until after Christmas. ^^;

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I'm excited!

But Dis, maybe we should hold off on actually starting the RP until the holidays are over? Starting today I'm gonna get pretty busy. I have to clean and wrap presents, company is coming tomorrow, Friday is more getting ready for Christmas, Saturday is a Christmas party and the Christmas Eve service, and then Sunday is Christmas with the family and extended family Christmas party at night. XD

So I've kind of got a full schedule until after Christmas. ^^;

That works for me! :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Forum RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus