Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new | Looking for partners

JessieKemp97

Hey. I'm Jessie. I'm nowhere near as experienced in roleplay as some of the others here are, but I still enjoy it none the less. My favourite character is Violet [She's my only one as of right now, but not for long :)]. I'm looking more for an FxF roleplay that is long term. You can read up on Violet here http://www.rprepository.com/c/Violet I'd really like to start a new roleplay as soon as possible. . If you're interested, please add me on kik and we can get started: jessiekemp97
Welcome to RPR! Are you a 97 too? Join the 97 club (that does not exist)!

I hope you find what you're looking for. I'd take up your offer but I haven't fleshed out all of my modern day characters yet.
Hey I have a kik only problem I'm a guy, but I can play either gender pretty well so let me know if your interested.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I don't know how popular Kik is among the userbase, but I hope you find what you're looking for!

If you're willing to RP on our site too, you can always check out the RP Finder and the Looking for RP forum. That's where most people go to here to find RP. :)

Let us know if you have any questions!
Victoriantruth

Welcome! I hope you find what you're look ing for! Have Fun and message me if you wanna talk or roleplay! :D
SarietheFae

Welcome the R Rp fuction is Really good at finding a partner preatty fast HOpe the best!
Welcome to RPR. Feel free to ask if you need help or want to start an RP.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :) You don't have to be worried about not being the most experienced player in the universe. We all started somewhere! But so long as you are showing effort and being friendly, people will be happy to play. :)
Welcome to RPR! As has already been said, you don't have to worry about your level of experience. We all come from all walks of RP around here, and one of the best things is learning and growing. It makes RP more rewarding and fun for everyone :D
Welcome welcome welcome! The great thing about RPR is we are all here for the same thing! To take creative adventures with others and have a great time :) I am sure you'll enjoy it here it has so much to offer!
Welcome to RPR! We're all super friendly here so don't be afraid to jump right in! I've not heard of kik but I hope you find what you are looking for :)
Welcome we are glad to have you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new | Looking for partners

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus