Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Don't worry about the random fireball.

Hello everyone. I have been role playing for about 11 years now. I'm open for any kind of rp you can think of. Just a note, (call it a knock against myself.) I have a bit of trouble doing para or higher and I don't have the best self confidence. Anyway, with Alex Waters he has been in my head for about 14 years. (Started as an O.C. for Sailor Moon) Well hope to start some rps with you guys and gals soon.
BloodyLlama

I welcome you to this place and I have to say that I'm impressed. If you ever feel like rping, shoot me a message.
SarietheFae

welcome what type charaters do you play? feel free to pm for rp :D
Well come to rpe if your ever looking for an rp I'm here
Hey, welcome to the site. I am completely positive you will enjoy it here. Feel free to message me if you want to RP or need any help. My availability is pretty always.
Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you are settling in and enjoying yourself :3 Don't worry about your post length, it's quality not quantity ;3 We don't want you to tear yourself down, we want to help build you up! The best thing about being in a community like RPR is that there is tooooons of room for you to learn and grow. If you have a goal to reach a couple paragraphs in a post, we could probably help you! If you just want to relax and play, we are here for that too!

Either way, it's a great community and we are glad to have you.
Kim Site Admin

Just as Highjinx said, so long as you are making an effort and being friendly, you are sure to find many people happy to play with you here, regardless of shorter posts. In fact, some people prefer short posts, at least some of the time!

You don't have to take our word for it, though. About a year ago we had some community-wide discussions in our chatroom on topics like this, and we've written the results of those into articles. Here's a link to the one about Writing for RP, and it will jump you directly to the part about post length: http://www.rprepository.com/help/writing-for-rp#150 Although I recommend scrolling back to the top and reading from the beginning if you have time. It's got some great stuff in there! :)
roscofoxx27 wrote:
Hello everyone. I have been role playing for about 11 years now. I'm open for any kind of rp you can think of. Just a note, (call it a knock against myself.) I have a bit of trouble doing para or higher and I don't have the best self confidence. Anyway, with Alex Waters he has been in my head for about 14 years. (Started as an O.C. for Sailor Moon) Well hope to start some rps with you guys and gals soon.

Welcome to the group!
Welcome to RPR! We're a very friendly community so don't be afraid to jump right in ^_^
Sanne Moderator

SAILOR MOON!

Ahem.

I've been a super big fan of Sailor Moon since I was 10 years old and I'm still madly in love with the manga and the Animes (original and Crystal). Welcome to the site! ;) We talked a bit in chat before but I never quite got the chance to say that.

Have you seen the Crystal reboot of Sailor Moon? Are you still interested in it at all?
Hey!! Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here. I'm still pretty new to this site but feel free to message me if you have any questions and I'll see what I can do to help :)
Hello and welcome to our land of roleplay! I'm quite the same too, actually. I feel somewhat inferior to people who call themselves rookies when their writing skills are just remarkable! I'm still having a bit of trouble in sending lengthy replies, but I try to give the best I can to satisfy my partners. I'm sure we'll both grow in time ^_^

Feel free to talk or have a game together through PM~!
roscofoxx27 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
SAILOR MOON!

Ahem.

I've been a super big fan of Sailor Moon since I was 10 years old and I'm still madly in love with the manga and the Animes (original and Crystal). Welcome to the site! ;) We talked a bit in chat before but I never quite got the chance to say that.

Have you seen the Crystal reboot of Sailor Moon? Are you still interested in it at all?

Have not seen the Crystal reboot yet. And yes I am heck it was my gate way anime.
Welcome aboard! :D

14 years is a lot of time to have a character in your head, that's really awesome! :D I'm sure you will have a blast playing Alex here. Don't worry about the paragraph 'problem', there's a lot of people that are totally fine with less than a paragraph, and maybe even in time you can grow and learn to write more! ^^ That's what happened to me, after all. The more I RPed, the more I learned and grew. I hope the same is for you :D If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask around. All the members and the mods are very friendly, and we're all here to help you and enjoy our nerdy writingness together! I definitely recommend checking out the 'Find RP' tab and the 'looking for RP' thread if you want to jump right in! :D
Welcome to RPR! This is a very open, welcoming community and I'm sure you'll find a lot of great people on here to interact with! I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here!

~Rubix

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Don't worry about the random fireball.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus