Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Dobrý den, přátelé!! I have just started going to meetings with other countries and trying to make friends is a little difficult. You'll be me friend, No?
Yes please be my friend. Welcome to rpr pm me if you want to rp I would love to rp with you
Můžu být tvůj přítel ? Welcome to the friendly site of rpr. If you would ever like to rp please pm me!
Welcome to the site, it is always good to meet people with a different culture than your own. Sure, i'll be happy to be your friend.
Daleka Kladivo (played by Masked_Princess) Topic Starter

Everyone is welcome to be friends!! And my English is well, so don't worry about any Broken English. To bude legrace na hraní rolí !!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What language was that that you were posting in? :)
Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! What language was that that you were posting in? :)

Czech I think.

Right! My primary language is Czech, but I'm studying English for when I leave for America.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I love languages! :D I haven't been exposed to Czech at all, but I'm a polyglot. English is my 4th (and self-taught) language. :)

What are your plans for America?
I totally be your friend! And welcome to the site!!
Welcome to the site! I'm Rin, and I will be delighted to be your friend! You don't have to worry about not having friends here though! Everyone is friendly! ^_^ Shoot me a PM if you want to have a game or just have a friendly chat! I'll apologize in advance though if I don't get to you immediately >.>

I was planning on going to live with my mother. I'm a natural born citizen, but my mother is American and my father is 100% Czech. I traveled to Czech with my parents when I was a young baby, so nothing from America really stuck with me.
Hello my friend! It seems you have a few people who are wanting to be your friend including myself! :) If you have any questions don't be scared to ask! :)
Kim Site Admin

Wow! Sounds like quite the adventure. When are you planning your move? :)

I plan on leaving in (duben)April! I can't wait to visit my mother! What is America like?
Welcome to the site! You will find RPers from all over the world and I'm sure there are plenty of us who would love to be your friend! Enjoy RPR, I hope you find many fun filled rps!

~Rubix
Daleka Kladivo wrote:
I plan on leaving in (duben)April! I can't wait to visit my mother! What is America like?

Firstly, welcome to RPR! I'm so glad to see another non-native English speaker coming in. You guys always amaze me. Secondly, the US can be really great, but like any country it has some rough spots. It depends on where you are! Where are you coming to visit? :3

Well, I will meet my mother in California, then we will travel to Washington State!
Kim Site Admin

Daleka Kladivo wrote:
What is America like?

Well... enormous! We have six time zones and every sort of climate. But if you're going to Washington State, it is mild weather most of the year, with a lot of rain. Most of the parts of Washington that I have visited were pastoral and gorgeous, but there are some major cities too. :)
Welcome to RPR! :D. And Hello from England!

I noticed you were speaking in Czech - tis a beautiful language; I remember going to Ostrava for work experience when I was in College! It was absolutely wonderful :).

If you ever want to chat, feel free to message me! :D.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus