Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello !!

Hello! I am new here, and I wanted to see if I could make any friends ~(o3o)~ and introduce myself!
I am Cake, I have been roleplaying for 3 years, and I love love love people. Just... People in general haha. I love to talk and carry on conversations, and I am just getting the gist of this website- it seems pretty cool! Making and keeping friends is really important to me, and I love to make people smile! So yeah that's me!~
HibariHaru

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! Welcome to the site, Cake! For sure, you'll really enjoy your stay here at RPR. There are a lot of great and friendly RPers here you can be friends with. Just befriend them all! Hehe. Well, if possible. Anyway, welcome again and feel at home! :D
Blu_Dino

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun and that you get used to the stuff here real fast! Enjoy your stay here, at the mighty land of imagination (The official title i gave it XD). If you need any help, tell me! :D
Hey!!! Welcome to this site, I really hope you like it here! Hopefully we can rp with eachother in the future!! :)
Oh hey, new member! ^_^ I'm Rin! Welcome to our humble abode~ I love making friends too! If you have any questions, anything at all, don't be shy to ask! People here are really friendly so I doubt you'd have a hard time blending in.

PM me if you wanna to roleplay together or just have a friendly chat :3 I'm good either way~
Hello there my friend! I hope you are enjoying the site so far and you will make friends easily here! If you need anything or just want to roleplay then send me a message, I would love to roleplay with you. :)
Welcome!! :D

First off, I find your name incredibly adorable. I don't know why. I just do. xD
Secondly, it's wonderful to have you! :D RPing is a bunch of fun, and you've found the best place to connect with people and RPers! I would highly advise checking out the forums, not just the 'Looking For RP' section, but you should also jump into the official OOC chat in the 'smalltalk' section! :D I think you would enjoy it a lot. ^^ And the 'Find RP' tab is a great way to find new people to RP with as well :D Don't hesitate to ask any questions, we're all more than happy to help you!
Victoriantruth

Hi Cake! If you love meeting new people and rping, then you are in the right place! :D If you wanna talk or rp, message me. You can also add me on skype (Name is on my profile). Have fun here and have lots of adventures. I hope to be part of one soon :D

greetz Vicky
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looks like you're pretty popular already! :D

Do you have any questions about the site we can help you with as you start to understand the gist? :)
How can someone not smile when they see Cake?! :3 You have found a fun community where you can make friends and even rp! Welcome to RPR, Cake! May you meet many new people here!

~Rubix
Welcome to RPR, you delicious morsel of tastiness you <3 No really, I'm probably going to get hungry every time I see your name lol. Welcome, I hope you are settling in and finding out how awesome the community is. :3
Taylorzilla

I hope youll be able to make many friends in this wonderful community. ive been here about three months now and everyone is super nice! Welcome to RPr ^^
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! Man, the things I'd do for cake right now! D: Hope you'll enjoy yourself!
Hey there! I am te crazy lady from down the street! Welcome to the nut house! The Cake is a lie
Hey Cake, welcome to your new home. It smells terrible, but everyone here is awesome. Feel free to message me for an rp or for help. I am nearly always available. P.S. Buy some air fresheners.
Welcome to rpr pm me if you ever need an rp!
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll be making lots of new friends in no time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus