Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Hello everyone. My name is Zoey or Zo and I like fandoms and roleplaying. I just thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself. My sister is also a roleplayer and much more professional/experienced than me. You can find her at Stark Contrast We figured out that she was smarter than me when I tried to fly off of a building when I was 8... Anyways, I have read many books and watched many TV shows. If you want to talk about them then lets talk because I am bored, all of the time. This is probably the most boring introduction ever but anyways thanks for reading this if you did, and goodbye. Have a nice day!
It was the backyard shed, Zo. XD You make it sound like a two-story house when you say "building", silly.

Anyway, welcome. :3 Glad you joined.
Dark_Angel Topic Starter

It felt like a two-story building when I looked down XD
Welcome, and I'm glad you weren't too terribly injured! (Or at lest I hope you weren't. ^^; ) And hey, rather than saying your sister is smarter, you could just say that you had... greater aspirations. XD

So you mention that you like fandoms and books and shows... but you don't name any! What are some you've enjoyed most? What genres or styles of RP do you like best?

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Kim Site Admin

Wow, a sibling team! Glad to have you join us, Zoey. :) I'm not sure how one becomes a professional RPer (acting, maybe?) but I'm certain you're quite good too. What are your favorite books and TV shows?
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! Nice to have you! Everyone's super friendly here, and don't be afraid to message anyone asking to RP, or post in the forums :) What fandoms do you belong to?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! more people on this site. Feel free to message me if you want to chat, rp, need help, or want to PRAISE THE SUN!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :D Glad to be your friend on here. :) Have you and Stark ever roleplayed together? Do you team up for group RPs?
Wooo! Siblings! :D. Always nice to see a RPing family! I second Sanne's question - have you ever RPed together? :).

Welcome to RPR! :3. If you ever want to chat, feel free to pop me a message!
Welcome Zo! We are a crazy bunch of people too but we are all nice. Kim is a great lady and has given us all a good home
Aaaaaaayyyye, we have sibs! :D Welcome to RPR! I hope you guys will have lots of fun here! :3 Don't worry about your experience level. There are players on the site who have been writing and playing since you were a shimmer in your momma's eye :3 One of the best things about RPR (Besides Kim the Magnificent) is that we learn and grow together. No matter how long you've been doing something, there is always something new to learn. :3 I really hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do. <3
Dark_Angel Topic Starter

Wow, this got a lot more replies than I thought it would. Thank you all for being so welcoming and I'll try my best at RPing! Some of you asked what fandoms I belong to, so here's the list: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Divergent, Merlin, Lost, The Walking Dead, Anime, Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, The Warrior Cats Series and I also play The Sims 3, Bioshock Infinite, Portal (2), Team Fortress 2, Skyrim and COD.
Thank you all for being so nice!
CrimsonKnight212

Dark_Angel wrote:
Wow, this got a lot more replies than I thought it would. Thank you all for being so welcoming and I'll try my best at RPing! Some of you asked what fandoms I belong to, so here's the list: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Divergent, Merlin, Lost, The Walking Dead, Anime, Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, The Warrior Cats Series and I also play The Sims 3, Bioshock Infinite, Portal (2), Team Fortress 2, Skyrim and COD.

Ooh, we're going to get along beautifully XD
Dark_Angel wrote:

What about Dark Souls?
*high fives for Sherlock, Merlin, Bioshock & Skyrim!*
Welcome to the site! I'm quite new myself. :3

I've yet to really get into the walking dead; seen the first 2 seasons but that's it so far. I'm really taken with Game of Thrones, Black Sails and Gotham at the moment!

I just started playing Skyrim on my PS3 literally just last weekend because I managed to avoid all the hype about it until I saw the game for a tenner in a shop, haha. *m* SUCH WONDER, SO AWESOME.
Dark_Angel Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Dark_Angel wrote:

What about Dark Souls?

Sorry I don't play Dark Souls :(
Dark_Angel Topic Starter

Elerra wrote:
*high fives for Sherlock, Merlin, Bioshock & Skyrim!*
Welcome to the site! I'm quite new myself. :3

I've yet to really get into the walking dead; seen the first 2 seasons but that's it so far. I'm really taken with Game of Thrones, Black Sails and Gotham at the moment!

I just started playing Skyrim on my PS3 literally just last weekend because I managed to avoid all the hype about it until I saw the game for a tenner in a shop, haha. *m* SUCH WONDER, SO AWESOME.

Awesome, you'll love Skyrim it's a great game. And I can't believe you watch Merlin, I can't find anyone who does. XD
Dark_Angel Topic Starter

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Dark_Angel wrote:

Ooh, we're going to get along beautifully XD

Haha. I hope so. XD
Dark_Angel wrote:
Awesome, you'll love Skyrim it's a great game. And I can't believe you watch Merlin, I can't find anyone who does. XD
Ahh seriously? Gosh it's so under appreciated! I used to follow it religiously each week when a new episode came out.
Then they tried to replace it with that show Atlantis after Merlin finished and it never really hit off quite as well. It's not bad, but... it's not Merlin. XD
Dark_Angel Topic Starter

Elerra wrote:
Dark_Angel wrote:
Ahh seriously? Gosh it's so under appreciated! I used to follow it religiously each week when a new episode came out.
Then they tried to replace it with that show Atlantis after Merlin finished and it never really hit off quite as well. It's not bad, but... it's not Merlin. XD

True. I haven't finished Merlin yet but I love it so far. XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus