Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Figured I'd finally get round to this.

Taramafor

So yea, been lurking RPR a bit. And trying to get my character info sorted and whatnot. Which... will probably take awhile. I'll get to it eventually though.

Anyway, yea. Hello and all that. What more can I say? That I like tea and curry?
Welcome still to rpr hope your finding all you need. Let me know if you need anything
Good morning. Rpr is a great place to meet new rp parners, and friends. I hope your settling well!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! I hope you're enjoying the site! And most character pages are a wip, don't worry :p
Sanne Moderator

Hi!! Welcome to RPR. :) We talked a little in the chat already, didn't we?

Maybe you can tell us a bit about what sort of RP experience you have and what genres you enjoy!
Welcome to RPR! I also love tea and curry! My favourite is Lady Grey tea, and curries... I think anything with chicken goes for me! :P.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to message!
Hi! Welcome to RPR. You have the longest profile text I've ever seen :) I think you might find this topic useful (and the related group as well): http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=10472 - it's a place to advertise villain characters.

I hope you have fun here! :D
Taramafor Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi!! Welcome to RPR. :) We talked a little in the chat already, didn't we?

Maybe you can tell us a bit about what sort of RP experience you have and what genres you enjoy!

Well lessie here. Used to do a lot of feral RP back in the day (Boy I feel old saying that). Then I creeped up into anthro RP. Unfortunately RP itself isn't something I'm that active in, but I do enjoy it when I do get into it. This is all on Furcadia and it was either "Eep, too mean" or "IC only". Which is silly because I don't roleplay with just anyone even if I do enjoy it. Then a whole bunch of crazy stuff happened that caused me to put RP on the side for a long, long time. And these days I'm finding that the way I saw things isn't how things are always seen.

*Takes a mini break. Dunks curry in tea. Noms. On with the story*

There are actually some pretty neat people around that are nice and friendly. And now I'm getting back into things again. I used to be a bartender on F-chat if you can believe that and it was actually quite a respectable place and I found that it's not all about the adult things there. Even if it makes a good part of it. Which is a part I do enjoy myself, I must admit. Made some good friends there actually. Even got one not too far away and we plan on meeting up at some point (A guy, so it's not about F-stuff. :p) And now here I am getting out in the RP world. As well as getting myself to be more social after being an introvert which is working out pretty well. On various sites. Made some more friends and some roleplay too. And working on getting all that character stuff sorted. Which for some reason I tend to struggle with, despite the fact that I para post. I guess it's about figuring out how to begin it all and then putting in the rest. Oh, and the furry side of things appeal to me as well. And a certain very popular dream in Furcadia appeals to me just as much as well. The name of which I shall not mention because it might be considered advertising (Not to mention letting the younger folks know). But a good number will know what I mean. Goes hand in hand with the whole chaos and getting into trouble thing.

Oh, yes, and I'm insane. Very much so. Muahahahaa! But really, I'm pretty mellow and have a lot of free time on my hands and can roleplay all day every day with the right people in the right conditions.
Welcome! Glad to see you come out of your lurkdom :D
Welcome!

I don't think there's any rule against mentioning the names of other sites and stuff in them, though it us good to warn about any adult content that might be there, especially for any time you choose to provide a link. Spoiler and collapse tags are also available, though, but the general forum rules still apply. :)

Code:
Example of [spoiler]spoiler text[/spoiler]. [collapse name="Collapse example"]Yay hidden text![/collapse]

Example of spoiler text.

Collapse example
Yay hidden text!
Kim Site Admin

We're generally fine with people mentioning where they RP if they want to. :) You can even tag your characters with a particular game or Furc Dream that you frequent, if you want to let other people know they can find you off-site there! :D
Welcome Lurker!
Welcome to RPR! We've got a ton of users from Furc, so I'm sure you'll be running into other familiar faces :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Figured I'd finally get round to this.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus