Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Me, Myself, and I

Linux

Hello to all of the inhabitants here!!!
My name is Linux! I am a college student, should be graduating next year YAY!!! Anyways, I am not good at talking about myself so here goes!!!

I am an animal, hockey, NASCAR lover who is very eccentric and loves to write!!! yea! Sums it up! just kidding! Anyways, I am very bouncy and if I am not, something is wrong but that is rare ;) lol I have many likes and many not likes lol its best to talk to me and get to know me that way haha! But anyways a little bit about my roleplaying loves!

Fandoms, yea I love those and I adore Supernatural, Harry Potter, and one other that I cant think of at the moment! Original roleplays I love too! I play anything from supernatural to real life! lol
Movies I like are horror (classic mostly NO REMAKES) Disney (sleeping beauty is my FAVORITE) and action (fast and the furious is my favorite!)

Really, I don't know what all to say here so I said random things! lol I really am happy I found this place its awesomely interesting!!! :D
Sanne Moderator

Heya Linux, welcome to the site!! :) Are you finding your way around alright?
Hi Linux! Welcome to RPR! :D. I'm also an animal lover and I'm at Uni graduating this year! Supernatural is awesome, Harry Potter is epic... aah so many things that I love! Haha!

If you ever want to chat or even start up some roleplay, feel free to message me!
While I agree with you that classic horror movies are the bomb, I do have to concede that the remake of Carrie was really, really good. Not as good but it still held up. I think they're really learning how to actually remake movies rather than to just shove a pile of BS on the TV screen.

Do you ever do horror RP?
Linux Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Heya Linux, welcome to the site!! :) Are you finding your way around alright?

Yepp! Thank you! :)
Linux Topic Starter

Skarlet wrote:
Hi Linux! Welcome to RPR! :D. I'm also an animal lover and I'm at Uni graduating this year! Supernatural is awesome, Harry Potter is epic... aah so many things that I love! Haha!

If you ever want to chat or even start up some roleplay, feel free to message me!

At the moment the only thing im looking to roleplay is Dr. Who xp but if thats not an interest on your end I will definitely keep you in mind for later ^-^ thank you!
Linux Topic Starter

Cacophony wrote:
While I agree with you that classic horror movies are the bomb, I do have to concede that the remake of Carrie was really, really good. Not as good but it still held up. I think they're really learning how to actually remake movies rather than to just shove a pile of BS on the TV screen.

Lol I think what I hate about it is they just keep remaking them. Always said if they remade Christine id be upset lol just vey picky. And nooo i dont :( I watch but cant write it :/
hello and sorry for my stupidity and late welcome. if you ever need an rp please tell me.
Linux Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
hello and sorry for my stupidity and late welcome. if you ever need an rp please tell me.

Hi! Ok thank you :)
Can I install you to my computer? Welcome to rpr, feel free to message me.
Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR! Hope to rp with you!
Victoriantruth

Hello! Welcome! I hope you have an awesome adventure and i hope to be part of one! :D

Greetz
Vicky!
Linux Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Can I install you to my computer? Welcome to rpr, feel free to message me.

Lol thank you! :D I shall here soon
Linux Topic Starter

Thank you all :D I shall keep everyone in mind :D If you get any ideas or what not let me know! I will probably message all of you to see more of what your Roleplaying is like :D Im excited!
Linux wrote:
Cacophony wrote:

Lol I think what I hate about it is they just keep remaking them. Always said if they remade Christine id be upset lol just vey picky. And nooo i dont :( I watch but cant write it :/

Aww, that's too bad. I love horror RP, but finding people who understand good horror is hard sometimes!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you're having fun and making new friends! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to help!
Welcome to RPR Linux! Congrats on your impending graduation :D

I love animals too! And hockey! Not so much nascar though lol. HARRY POTTER! (Hufflepuff FTW!) I adore movies and horror movies have a special place in my heart. Any of them, I try not to discriminate cause I just love them lol. Though I do lean more towards the paranormal stuff like The Exorcist and ghostie movies.

Anyway, I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking :3
Linux Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
Welcome to RPR Linux! Congrats on your impending graduation :D

I love animals too! And hockey! Not so much nascar though lol. HARRY POTTER! (Hufflepuff FTW!) I adore movies and horror movies have a special place in my heart. Any of them, I try not to discriminate cause I just love them lol. Though I do lean more towards the paranormal stuff like The Exorcist and ghostie movies.

Anyway, I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking :3

Hello! Thank you! and I am a Slytherin xp hehe! But anyways I am more of a slasher I guess? lol I ADORE Halloween!!! I refuse to see the new ones though.... absolutely refuse..... lol
"I am an animal, hockey, NASCAR" YOU'S A WHA?!
Do you even Human?! XD

Hi, welcome to a lil slice of heaven.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Me, Myself, and I

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus