Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Hello people I'm new to repository bu not new to Rp. I've gone by the handle of Luna_Darkhand on the old Grimmwold forums for years and before that as Dulwitch on Shadowcove. My rp has mostly been vissualy driven so I can bend to the world around me or mold it if need be. I'm a friendly person so hi there :3.
Hey! Welcome to RPR :3 What sort of RP is it that you do? Besides visually driven, of course. Fantasy? Horror? Scifi? Something else?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Dulwitch! That's an interesting username, is it from an RP adventure you had or something else? :)

I'm not sure I know what you mean with visually driven. Is that like when you're playing in a multiplayer game with graphics? :D
Dulwitch Topic Starter

Sanne yes like mmo's a bit like Guildwars. Something I can look at. I like Fantasy R. Medieval in taste and stlye is my usual flair. I do the vissual driven ones as it makes it easier for my self to immerse better. Not that I can't do text driven, I just like something pretty to look at and a chacator I can make look pretty in the environment I've been given.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there welcome!!! We're a really friendly community, so I'm sure you'll like it here :) Any time you want to RP, feel free to send me a message!!
Welcome to RPR, the home of Rpers on this particular section of the Internet. Feel free to message me if you need any help or want to RP.
Dulwitch Topic Starter

Thanks you two. I only have the one Active charctor up at the moment and in the process or reving a old beloved one of mine.
welcome to the office i will help if you need anything.
Kim Site Admin

Hey, welcome to the site! Have you ever tried the game Furcadia? We have many members here who also play that. It's sort of a very visual chatroom that lets you build your own maps and avatars how you want them to look, which makes it pretty great for setting up RP environments. :) It sounds like it might be something you like as well!
Dulwitch Topic Starter

Yeah I'm on there with my lady Lyall but since I'm on gmt standard times I miss most of the active people
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having fun here and making lots of new friends :)
Dulwitch Topic Starter

thank you Loki :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^
Welcome to RPR! If you ever want to RP with me, just ask. We'll work out an idea. I've been RPing on and off for... four years now. Good Lord, the time has flown.
Welcome to RPR!! I hope you're settling in and having fun :D I used to play Guild Wars, but I never RPd in game lol.
Kim Site Admin

Dulwitch wrote:
Yeah I'm on there with my lady Lyall but since I'm on gmt standard times I miss most of the active people

Ooh okay! :)
SarietheFae

welcome tothe rpr to the best of luck to you in the rp worlds of this site
Welcome! I play all hours hit me up if you have ideas
Dulwitch Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been rping for over 10 years speacily when you include the most infermous of my Charactors named : Luna Darkhand. I miss being able ot play her but I can't seem to get back into a old U.O shard where she will move to if I could just get it running <.<.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus