Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ( ´ â–½ ` )ノ Pasta!

♪(´ε` ) Hello! Konnichiwa! I have come to join the kings and queens of roleplays!
hilow! welcome to rpr and i hope you have a good time. Let me know if you ever need an rp.
xxHorrayancexx Topic Starter

Okie! Thank you very much!!
Welcome! Could you tell us a bit about yourself? RP tastes? Spiffy hobbies? The sorts of things that just make you smile? :)

Oh, sure!
Well, I love anime. My favorites include The Devil Is A Part Timer, Black Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia, etc. I can't think of the rest right now. Tv shows include, Supernatural, Steven Universe, Ghost Adventures, Adventure Time, etc. Can't think of those either XD

Things that make me smile are things that make me laugh. Which I laugh easily by the way. I love talking to people even though outside of the internet I'm really shy.
What sort of RP do you do? I'm guessing funny stuff rather than serious!
XD No wonder your intro says Pasta! You like Hetalia! :3 Welcome to the RPR!

Cacophony wrote:
What sort of RP do you do? I'm guessing funny stuff rather than serious!

Oh no, I do serious roleplays. I'm just the cheery type of person on the internet.

Rhythm wrote:
XD No wonder your intro says Pasta! You like Hetalia! :3 Welcome to the RPR!

Thank you! And yes I love hetalia XD
Welcome!!!!

AurumDrake wrote:
Welcome!!!!

Thank you!
Hey, how has it been goin? Welcome to RPR, a great home. Feel free to message me to chat or RP.

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Hey, how has it been goin? Welcome to RPR, a great home. Feel free to message me to chat or RP.

It's going good, thank you for making me feel welcome (^ν^)
Kim Site Admin

I'm afraid I don't really know much about anime, but I do love friendly goofy people. Welcome to the site! Are you finding your way around okay so far? :)

Kim wrote:
I'm afraid I don't really know much about anime, but I do love friendly goofy people. Welcome to the site! Are you finding your way around okay so far? :)

That's alright. I don't expect people to know anime right away. :) And yes I am! It's a pretty simple site and I love it so far! Though I wish I could use my computer instead of my phone, but sadly I have no wifi. X3
Welcome to RPR! I like a lot of those animes :) your title made me laugh XD Hope you're finding a lot of new fun RPs!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I like a lot of those animes :) your title made me laugh XD Hope you're finding a lot of new fun RPs!

XD Glad I could make you laugh! And thank you! (⌒▽⌒)
SarietheFae

welcome to RPR there lots of awesoe people here to play with I wish you the best of luck.

SarietheFae wrote:
welcome to RPR there lots of awesoe people here to play with I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you!!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! Are you making new friends yet? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ( ´ â–½ ` )ノ Pasta!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus